who is the best tuner and why?

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I'm pretty pissed right now! I've had some issues with my idle since getting my mods mid May. First was dumb with the air filter falling off. Once fixed found that car still stalled here and there. After loading a new tune to adjust the idle not much has changed. I find myself constantly having to monitor the tach when in neutral, while moving or stopped.
I contacted the tuner Monday after noon. By late Thursday I had no answer so I followed up. The response was that they are very busy and the are other people ahead of me.

So let me get this straight. The tune that I already paid for isn't working properly and you can't take 2 minutes to reply to me to explain that you're really busy and may not be able to get to me this week? Now that wouldn't make me happy but no where near as pissed with the service or lack thereof I've got this far. I guess my money is already in pocket so no big deal if I wait. Well not only am I a former customer but one who will never refer people to this tuner and steer people away when possible.

So my question is not only who provides the best tune, but who services customers like they actually matter?

Ill_W1N

Established Member
If your getting bad customer service why don't you let us know who it is? I can tell you my tuner has my tvs dialed in perfectly and it runs like stock. He answers my emails and phone calls same day. I finished my install at 9pm on a saturday night and emailed him and had a base tune within 20 minutes until I could get to his dyno. Hope you get it situated.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
AED hands down. Not only is his customer service the best I've experienced, but his tubes are too notch. And he continues to give great service after he has your money, which speaks volumes for Shaun.

Last edited:

Dave5.0

Established Member
If you want a physical dyno tuner, Shaun at AEDs friend Adam at revolution automotive is a genius. Absolute genius. He's in MD not too far from you. 10000% recommended.

'14 Shelby

Established Member
2 reasons I haven't given the tuner yet
1. Not sure I want to risk getting in trouble on the site
2. Well... Since he's supposedly a very good tuner, I'd like to get the revised tune someday. Lol

'14 Shelby

Established Member
If you want a physical dyno tuner, Shaun at AEDs friend Adam at revolution automotive is a genius. Absolute genius. He's in MD not too far from you. 10000% recommended.

I may go this route eventually. I had the car dynoed with the original tune. I just hate sorry ass service

Dave5.0

Established Member
Adam has grade AAAA customer service. Some of the nicest people at a shop I've ever met. Revautoracing.com

SCalla1384

Established Member
There's plenty of great tuners. I don't think anyone's "the best" but certain tuners do things better then others and vise versa.

If my tuner wasn't close, and I had to go with email tunes, I'd go with Shaun @ AED. I haven't heard anything bad about him yet.

stangn

Established Member
Like they said there are a lot of good tuners all around but you'll only here from Advertisers on this site.

Hope I don't get booted for saying that!

Users who are viewing this thread