Who is going to take the NFC east?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Romo is a top ten QB where? In fantasy football, the last couple years when he was surrounded by offensive weapons?? The fact is, he is always a liability, cant be trusted to win big games, is a horrible decision maker, and will never lead a team deep in the playoffs. If those are qualities of a top ten QB to you, then I guess he is.

You also deleted injuries in the running game out of my post, when you supposedly "fixed" it. You dont think thats an issue??

#5 overall in 2007 and #8 overall in 2008. That would be top 10 unless Im not understanding simple numbers correctly.

He still has plenty. If you will actually look this year, theyve changed his play style to non-scrambling, which isnt romo. And they dont let him throw to witten enough. our receivers dont do much....look at what the wr's do for brees...they get open. most our guys cant even run a solid route.

you said injury prone....theyve been pretty good with injuries so far.

the problem is w/ our defense! Romo, even though he's made mistakes w/ the ball he still has put the team in a position to win the game, it's just our defense that is letting them score the tying or winning points (giants, broncos, chiefs) once the defense straightens up then them 'Boys will go on a tear!

this. our defense is the #1 reason

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
How was romo's rating in the playoffs, or late season? Oh, that's right. He's a top 10 QB only in the first half of the season when there is no pressure.

_GuRu_

Established Member
#5 overall in 2007 and #8 overall in 2008. That would be top 10 unless Im not understanding simple numbers correctly.

He still has plenty. If you will actually look this year, theyve changed his play style to non-scrambling, which isnt romo. And they dont let him throw to witten enough. our receivers dont do much....look at what the wr's do for brees...they get open. most our guys cant even run a solid route.

you said injury prone....theyve been pretty good with injuries so far.

#5 overall and # 8 based on WHAT? TD's? Yards? QB Rating? He is a long way from the #5 QB in the league, trust me. You can blame his coaches and receivers to an extent, but by watching him and his decision making you can tell he doesnt have what it takes. He is not accurate enough, smart enough, or clutch enough to take any team deep in the playoffs

How was romo's rating in the playoffs, or late season? Oh, that's right. He's a top 10 QB only in the first half of the season when there is no pressure.

+1, exactly

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Not the Redskins, thats for damn sure
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

+65,000 on this. they ****ing suck again. I am a redskins fan but dayum. I will have to go with the giants winning the NFC east. Don't think they will make the big show tho.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Mcnabb can carry a team by himself. His first 6 years or so he did not have a single weapon to throw to. He put up awesome numbers and made it to the playoffs consistantly and won games when he had to. Romo on the other hand has great first halfs of the season, but when the time comes for clutch games, he sucks horriably.

The Eagles were a playoff team earlier in McNabb's career because of their defense. McNabb is one of the most over rated quarter backs of all time.

The first six years of his career are in the past, right now, Romo is a better quarterback than McNabb, and if I had to choose between them I would pick Romo.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
IM a huge Boy fan.

Scary.....

Giants will take it. They needed that loss to put them into perspective. I predict smooth sailing for the G-Men going forward. Minnesota has me thinking they will be the next to defeat the Giants.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Eagles will get it together and steal the division. Sheeli is just warming up for his epic collapse.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
The Eagles were a playoff team earlier in McNabb's career because of their defense. McNabb is one of the most over rated quarter backs of all time.

The first six years of his career are in the past, right now, Romo is a better quarterback than McNabb, and if I had to choose between them I would pick Romo.

You can have romo all you want, he's a professional choke artist. If mcnabb is so bad than we is it that they make the NFC championship game almost every year? Also, eagles defense wasn't good at all in the late 90's early 00's. I don't know why you would think they were?
Mcnabb finally has weapons to throw to. The last game was pathetic and they will get past it. Just look what happened when we had Owens, we made it to the SB.

stangin99

Established Member
You can have romo all you want, he's a professional choke artist. If mcnabb is so bad than we is it that they make the NFC championship game almost every year? Also, eagles defense wasn't good at all in the late 90's early 00's. I don't know why you would think they were?
Mcnabb finally has weapons to throw to. The last game was pathetic and they will get past it. Just look what happened when we had Owens, we made it to the SB.

and lost.

BTW, Owens missed the entire playoffs that year up to the superbowl. So he didn't help you do anything outside of Phillys norm: Winning lots of regular season games and not being able to win the one that counts.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
and lost.

BTW, Owens missed the entire playoffs that year up to the superbowl. So he didn't help you do anything outside of Phillys norm: Winning lots of regular season games and not being able to win the one that counts.

Eagles have a better team this year so we will see how it ends up.

BTW, I was compairing mcnabb to romo. Mcnabb can win playoff games unlike romo. I am fully aware that eagles havnt won a SB.

niterydr

Established Member
Giants will win the NFC East. . . and they will be the ONLY NFC East team to make it to the playoffs.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
This is how I see the NFC going this year.

NFC East: NY Giants
NFC North: Minnesota Vikings
NFC South: NO Saints
NFC West: San Francisco (This one is a toss up with Arizona)
Wildcard 1: Atlanta Falcons
Wildcard 2: Greenbay

NFC Championship: Vikings vs Saints

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
This is how I see the NFC going this year.

NFC East: NY Giants
NFC North: Minnesota Vikings
NFC South: NO Saints
NFC West: San Francisco (This one is a toss up with Arizona)
Wildcard 1: Atlanta Falcons
Wildcard 2: Greenbay

NFC Championship: Vikings vs Saints

Exactly what I think as well. Except switch packers with the eagles.

niterydr

Established Member
Whatever? There is still 3/4's of the season left. I'm suprised you Giants **** are so cocky after that ass raping last weekend.

LOL. that comment might work if I was a Giants fan. . . to bad I'm not and I'm not stuck so far up my own teams ass to realize how much they actually suck . . .

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
wow so the Giants lose one game to (arguably) the MOST explosive offense in the NFL and now they are a joke?

Gotta love all the dumbass eagles/cowboys/redskins nutswingers.

And BTW I don't like the Giants.

yes, they are a laughing stock

Users who are viewing this thread