Who is going to take the NFC east?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The eagles just lost to the worst team in the NFL.
The Giants just proved that they are that big of a joke.
I am not even going to mention the Clitskins.:bored:
I see the Boys smooth sailing to the top:rockon:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
i see the cowboys taking it and losing first round....and im the biggest cowboys fan ever

they'll get their ship righted and let romo return to normal...im just not sure our defense is strong enough to take us much further than the 1st round

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
IM a huge Boy fan, but they have proved to choke every year........makes me sick.

anyones guess right now, if dallas stays healthy they can beat NY but time will tell.

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
you do know theres other guys on the team right?

Yes I do but this D is not the same, they miss Dawkins. Westbrook and McCoy are doing really good so far. Jackson and Maclin really good WR's too.

I thought you were swinging from Kolb's nuts?
PACOTACO

How am I swing from Kolb's nuts? During those two weeks that Kolb played, they played really good, dismiss what they did last week, played an awful team. I like both QB's, as a matter of fact ill take these two over Romo anyday, happy?

Last edited:

tvguy

How am I swing from Kolb's nuts? During those two weeks that Kolb played, they played really good, dismiss what they did last week, played an awful team. I like both QB's, as a matter of fact ill take these two over Romo anyday, happy?

Uh, the first "full" week Kolb played, he sucked sans one long TD pass. Granted against NO, but still he sucked. As did the rest of the team. Next week he plays decent against KC. Hmmm not a big triumph. You agreed with the other guy in the Giants thread about benching McNabb and putting in Kolb. Damn Eagles fans want McNabb's head on a platter after every bad outing. Happens every year. I'd take Garcia over Kolb any day of the year. Yes, I know he's gone. To suggest Kolb is better than McNabb is ridiculous. And to want McNabb benched is ridiculous. Bad game. They'll bounce back for sure. WITH McNabb at the helm. Because if Kolb becomes the starter for whatever reason, they'll be lucky to win another game. They won't be playing KC again this year. He's NOT that good and will never be the full time starter for the Eagles.
PACOTACO

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
dallas will win the NFC east. Giants just proved to me how much of a joke they really are. Dallas was the only decent team they played and Dallas gave them 24 points off of stupid self mistakes.

And New Orleans was there first test, and there ya go, NY you suck, cant wait until Dallas meets you guys again to stuff it right in your face.

GO DALLAS!!!

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Uh, the first "full" week Kolb played, he sucked sans one long TD pass. Granted against NO, but still he sucked. As did the rest of the team. Next week he plays decent against KC. Hmmm not a big triumph. You agreed with the other guy in the Giants thread about benching McNabb and putting in Kolb. Damn Eagles fans want McNabb's head on a platter after every bad outing. Happens every year. I'd take Garcia over Kolb any day of the year. Yes, I know he's gone. To suggest Kolb is better than McNabb is ridiculous. And to want McNabb benched is ridiculous. Bad game. They'll bounce back for sure. WITH McNabb at the helm. Because if Kolb becomes the starter for whatever reason, they'll be lucky to win another game. They won't be playing KC again this year. He's NOT that good and will never be the full time starter for the Eagles.
PACOTACO

Hes had too many games like this, its getting old. This's prob his best offense since he's been here. Their is no excuse to NOT win the NFC East and go deep in the playoffs. They drafted Kolb in the second round for a reason, will most likely lose him to FA after his rookie contract expires if they keep (by then) an old Mcnabb. With this recent success drafting a good QB is going to be tough unless they trade for one or sign a FA.

I would like to also add that Mcnabb has been great for the Eagles with 4 NFC champioships games and SB. They will most likely do what the Packers did with Favre, eventually you got think about the future.

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Giants are the best team in the NFC east. Just because they lost to probably the best team in the NFC doesn't mean they are not a contender and it still only counts as 1 loss.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Giants are the best team in the NFC east. Just because they lost to probably the best team in the NFC doesn't mean they are not a contender and it still only counts as 1 loss.

Fact is, the Giants D can't stop anyone. Eli is having to be a star this season because when they play good (or supposed to be good) teams (Dallas, New Orleans) they can't seem to generate anything on offense other than what they pick up from STUPID turnovers by a certain QB.

NFC east is up for grabs between NY, Phili, and Dallas at the moment.

Washington lost again today I'm sure, haven't even looked yet, but I'd throw a theoretical $50 on it.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
wow so the Giants lose one game to (arguably) the MOST explosive offense in the NFL and now they are a joke?

Gotta love all the dumbass eagles/cowboys/redskins nutswingers.

And BTW I don't like the Giants.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
wow so the Giants lose one game to (arguably) the MOST explosive offense in the NFL and now they are a joke?

I based the Eagles winning the East waaaay before this NY vs NO game. With pretty much the Eagles best offense Mcnabb's ever had, on paper, to win. NY will always be there, if they win it fine with me too, Ill be happy with the Wildcard. The Redskins is the most dissapointing team in the division. Dallas will never go far as long Romo is the QB.

AAG

Established Member
The eagles just lost to the worst team in the NFL.
The Giants just proved that they are that big of a joke.
I am not even going to mention the Clitskins.:bored:
I see the Boys smooth sailing to the top:rockon:

:lol:

I'm a Cowboys fan but there is no chance in hell they win the division and our playoff hopes are slim right. We still have a lot of games left against really good opponents and our December schedule is brutal.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was 1 game against a pretty good team. I'm a Cowboys but until they get betting coaching they will not make it past the 1st round, if they even make it.

2003 Silver

Banned
FANTASTIC day for the Cowboys and they didn't even play....:rockon:
Love the Giants getting rocked...aside from Romo's 4 turnovers against them...Dallas would have done the same to them.:cuss:

stangin99

Established Member

This.

This forum has officially proven its dumbass nutswinger status.

Last I checked the Giants are still 5-1. Who is the closest team in the NFC East? The team that lost to the Raiders? Or the one that should've lost to the Chiefs?

HAHAHAHAHA at this thread.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Im a nutswinger because I support my team and make fun of team in the division that supposed to be the BEST team and got BLOWN OUT by the Saints? I already posted about four times about the how dissapointing they lost the Raiders... that what fans do

Im still pissed when they got blown out by the Saints at home

Last edited:

stangin99

Established Member
Im a nutswinger because I support my team and make fun of team in the division that supposed to be the BEST team and got BLOWN OUT by the Saints? I already posted about four times about the how dissapointing they lost the Raiders... that what fans do

Didn't the eagle plays the Saints? At home? How did that work out for them?

And now they lost to the RAIDERS.

The eagles are MUCH more of a joke than the Giants could ever be.

Users who are viewing this thread