Who Here Has Paid For Sex?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So you’d let two hot chicks penetrate your mouth and sodomize your poor bottom?

Call me a purist, but I’ll take my...

Well, hang on. Maybe I’m condusing Eiffel Towering with something else..

Help
Yes you are. The devil’s three way is two dudes and a chick. An Eiffel Tower is essentially the same...but he didn’t imply per se that there would be an Eiffel Tower. You could do an Eiffel Tower with one dude and two chicks however, with the dude as a leg and not the base.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So you’d let two hot chicks penetrate your mouth and sodomize your poor bottom?
Call me a purist, but I’ll take my...
Well, hang on. Maybe I’m condusing Eiffel Towering with something else..
Help

WHAT,.........
THE,.........

giphy-downsized-large.gif

C-Tidda

Established Member
Why pay for some shit you can get for free. I can't give a chick that much of a ego boost bruh.

Blackness03

Established Member
Honestly...

Tinder is just as easy..

I right swipe all of them.. then i see who I matched with.

With so many online dating sites.. and so many of us with a shit ton of issues... sex is whatever at this point.

10 years ago.. women weren’t sending nudes like they do now. Maybe 10 years ago you had to pay a stripper.. now? Just have a place to live and a car

This!

I went to Vegas few years back for 4 nights. I’d come up to my room around 2am and get on tinder and start swiping. 3 out of those 4 nights I got laid for FREE. They weren’t 10s but they weren’t 4s either. One cute Mexican with big fake tits that I busted inside of, a Hawaiian that I blew it on her face, and a South Carolina girl that wasn’t all that great because I was hammered and my junk was sore.

Good times were had and the price was in my budget

lilcoop03

Established Member
This!

I went to Vegas few years back for 4 nights. I’d come up to my room around 2am and get on tinder and start swiping. 3 out of those 4 nights I got laid for FREE. They weren’t 10s but they weren’t 4s either. One cute Mexican with big fake tits that I busted inside of, a Hawaiian that I blew it on her face, and a South Carolina girl that wasn’t all that great because I was hammered and my junk was sore.

HAHA! Hell yeah

Coiled03

Established Member
This!

LOL wut?

So, you'd start swiping, and like 30 seconds after a match, just send them your room number, and they show up?

Mmmkay.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This!

I agree they weren't 4s but more than likely 1s.
Someone had to pay for the Mexican tits(just saying)
Hope you got checked out after raw dogging the call girls.

Glad you had fun thoe. No shame in enjoying the vegas life.

Coiled03

Established Member
I agree they weren't 4s but more than likely 1s.
Someone had to pay for the Mexican tits(just saying)
Hope you got checked out after raw dogging the call girls.

Glad you had fun thoe. No shame in enjoying the vegas life.

I don't doubt it happened. I frequent Vegas at least annually, and sometimes multiple times a year, so I'm quite familiar with the shenanigans. I'm just trying to understand the logistics of it all. They may be call girls, but it still takes a minute to set things up.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
RE: Tinder/Vegas story(I believe it). I have a buddy that was single for years, finally just got married again this past year. For years he used tinder, pof to hookup with a lot of random girls. He thinks the number is around 100+ girls in 10 years, most of the time I'd call bullshit on a claim like this, but having seen a few of them myself when he brought them around, kinda inclined to believe him. I guess some women are just as horny if not worse than us men.

blk02edge

Established Member
RE: Tinder/Vegas story(I believe it). I have a buddy that was single for years, finally just got married again this past year. For years he used tinder, pof to hookup with a lot of random girls. He thinks the number is around 100+ girls in 10 years, most of the time I'd call bullshit on a claim like this, but having seen a few of them myself when he brought them around, kinda inclined to believe him. I guess some women are just as horny if not worse than us men.
Yep lol.. Ive never been single the entire pof/tinder existence but man do some of my buddys just constantly slay (they are all hot up here) . Be lying if I said I wasnt a bit jelous haha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yep lol.. Ive never been single the entire pof/tinder existence but man do some of my buddys just constantly slay (they are all hot up here) . Be lying if I said I wasnt a bit jelous haha

Oh I lived vicariously thru this buddy. Crazy ****er would text me pics of these girls from time to time. He is just an average dude too, definitely no movie star.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
LOL wut?

So, you'd start swiping, and like 30 seconds after a match, just send them your room number, and they show up?

Mmmkay.

Tinder isn’t used for relationships.

A lot of times I get a notification that I got the Match, within 2 minutes they send a message.

Within an hour we’ve exchanged numbers, within an hour of that exchange one of us has said “ want to hang out tonight? “

POF and others don’t work that way. But, tinder is simple for quick hookups hell I have something like 400-500 matches on there.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Tinder isn’t used for relationships.

A lot of times I get a notification that I got the Match, within 2 minutes they send a message.

Within an hour we’ve exchanged numbers, within an hour of that exchange one of us has said “ want to hang out tonight? “

POF and others don’t work that way. But, tinder is simple for quick hookups hell I have something like 400-500 matches on there.

Had some success during my manwhore phase in San Diego. Okcupid and POF worked for me. Tinder? Nah, them hoes in CA have "standards" or some ridiculous such.

^^^^^ @Coiled03 if these thirsty m'fers can get laid, so can you brother!

MG0h3

Established Member
They are def a diff breed now a days. Or maybe when I was in my early 20s all the chicks my age were banging a dude 15yrs older. They sure as hell are now. Sheesh!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread