Who Here Has Paid For Sex?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
A33FB875-AD46-4EC8-AEC2-40B153781ED6.jpeg

D1984

Whining
Established Member
well not technically a hooker, but i did have sex with a stripper during a lap dance at market street cinema in SF about 10 years ago. i paid for the standard lap dance only and that's it. it was my birthday and i guess she was attracted to me, and she asked me if i wanted to. figured why the hell not, cool experience. not a big strip club enthusiast usually

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
well not technically a hooker, but i did have sex with a stripper during a lap dance at market street cinema in SF about 10 years ago. i paid for the standard lap dance only and that's it. it was my birthday and i guess she was attracted to me, and she asked me if i wanted to. figured why the hell not, cool experience. not a big strip club enthusiast usually

Depending on what you paid for the lap dance, this is gray area regarding the topic. Kudos for admitting to it though!

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
I went to the other one owned by the same guy. Look up the Alien cathouse . Me and a buddy were next door at a firework store and seen the sign outside the brothal that said “take a tour get a free drink”. We said sure, why not?

Long story short, after picking our girls from the lineup and taking the tour, we decided to turn down the free drinks and go back to the firework store to wash our hands. We were still laughing about that 3 weeks later. Weirdest ****ing place I’ve ever been to in my life. It smelled like cat piss, the women were ugly, the whole time she was showing me around it was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Look it up the tour on YouTube. I swear to god you’ll get a good laugh. She said people spend about 1500 to stay all night.

Edit: Here’s the tour

shit I sat back 2ft from my laptop cause I was afraid of catching a disease...lol

blk02edge

Established Member
Happened to my buddy when we were in pheonix. There was 3 of us, my buddy went back to the strippers place and a different stripper asked if me and my other buddy wanted to tag team her... It was a weird ass strip club, wish I could remember the name.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I dont bang hogs. Especially with another dude in the room.

Real reason, I was approaching black out, and I have a girlfriend (this was last year)

Well you can understand why I had to ask, left us hanging bromigo and I definitely agree regarding the devils threesome....**** that noise.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yeah.
Unless it's 2 hot chicks and me. lol

So you’d let two hot chicks penetrate your mouth and sodomize your poor bottom?

Call me a purist, but I’ll take my...

Well, hang on. Maybe I’m condusing Eiffel Towering with something else..

Help

Users who are viewing this thread