Who else is ditching their smartphone.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Nah I won't get rid of mine. Although I'm not one to check social media or the like on the phone. If I'm staring at my phone it's most likely because I'm reading some article or watching a video.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
My phone replaces to many other things for me to get rid of it. I don't need a day planner, phone book, tablet, laptop, or other things that are crammed into this little device.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I love my smartphone, but HATE the fact that it's tracking my every move, and sending every text to NSA, CIA and FBI. Plus they can listen in to ANYTHING that's going on so long as the battery is in the phone. It's a complete and total invasion of privacy. Very sad.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I love my smartphone, but HATE the fact that it's tracking my every move, and sending every text to NSA, CIA and FBI. Plus they can listen in to ANYTHING that's going on so long as the battery is in the phone. It's a complete and total invasion of privacy. Very sad.
I constantly say random BS. If anyone is tracking me it's for entertainment purposes. If the government really wants to know how I feel, they can call me.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread