Who Decides Which Lives Matter?

smitty2919

Established Member
I wish this topic would stop being brought up. Maybe if people ignore the black lives jackasses they will go away. They just want attention.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Bottom line black people need to hold their race accountable and not get into situations where getting shot may occur.

When a black person points this out they're ostracized, get called Toms or get the shit beat out of them.

Machdup1

Established Member
Because a young man lost his life by doing nothing wrong. In fact he was working hard to make his life and the lives around him better. Why does his life not matter?

Who said his life did not matter? Please link me to the quote.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

I don't think anyone is actually saying his life didn't matter, but where is the outcry for this young man gunned down by his own race? It's ludicrous that the BLM puts their philosophy behind every career criminal killed in their line of work. I would think their resources and efforts would be better served by ending drug use and murders in their own communities? But definitely baiting a race war is the way to go. So please carry on. As a white tax payer all I can do is shake my head in disbelief in where this country is heading.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I just do not understand the desire to defend criminals. If the BLM was protesting and trying to end gang violence that seems to consume so many in the black community, I would donate to the local chapter in a heartbeat.

I empathize that racism is an issue, I agree that there are racist cops. I do not believe that every shooting involving people of different colors is racially motivated. I believe some people are just evil.

I also wish police would shoot more criminals, regardless of color. Rapists, murderers, child molesters deserve one fate in my mind. I promise you that fate is not jail time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

By not showing outrage for his murder and thousands like it every year they(the movement) is stating the only lives that "matter" are the ones that promote our agenda. The entire continuity is turned upside down as they promote criminals and demonize those that are making something of themselves without tearing someone down in the process.

When the strong kids die in vain and and the violent ones die as so called heroes that is the tragedy of this movement!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I just do not understand the desire to defend criminals. If the BLM was protesting and trying to end gang violence that seems to consume so many in the black community, I would donate to the local chapter in a heartbeat.

I empathize that racism is an issue, I agree that there are racist cops. I do not believe that every shooting involving people of different colors is racially motivated. I believe some people are just evil.

I also wish police would shoot more criminals, regardless of color. Rapists, murderers, child molesters deserve one fate in my mind. I promise you that fate is not jail time.

Perfectly said.

And when a violent career criminal is shot and killed even if he didn't have to be, that's just a bonus. I don't care what color they are. The world is a better place without them.

Machdup1

Established Member
By not showing outrage for his murder and thousands like it every year they(the movement) is stating the only lives that "matter" are the ones that promote our agenda. The entire continuity is turned upside down as they promote criminals and demonize those that are making something of themselves without tearing someone down in the process.

When the strong kids die in vain and and the violent ones die as so called heroes that is the tragedy of this movement!

Perhaps you missed the part where the kid in question was studying to be a journalist and ran the school chapter of the NAACP. He would be the one demonizing the ones making something of themselves.

Further, they do not state anything of the sort. You imply it because it fits your agenda. The truth is they lost a foot soldier in their movement.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Further, they do not state anything of the sort. You imply it because it fits your agenda. The truth is they lost a foot soldier in their movement.

No. We lost a bright and hard working young man based on senseless violence and no one gives a damn! Regardless of his beliefs and or politics, his life mattered! No where do we see this and others like him, on national news. I'm asking why?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
No. We lost a bright and hard working young man based on senseless violence and no one gives a damn! Regardless of his beliefs and or politics, his life mattered! No where do we see this and others like him, on national news. I'm asking why?

I believe two reasons. 1st, it happens so often the community has become numb to the violence. 2nd, you can't have an agenda against yourself and that is truly the issue with inner cities. Until those communities quit making excuses for why they live the way they do, it'll never change.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Perhaps you missed the part where the kid in question was studying to be a journalist and ran the school chapter of the NAACP. He would be the one demonizing the ones making something of themselves.

Just because he was past VP of the school Chapter of the NAACP does not mean he would demonize those in the black community trying to make something of themselves. It is quite a racist statement to say so with ZERO first hand knowledge or evidence of such.

He could have been the one to help race relations. He was no criminal, he was not calling for killing or harm to whites, nothing. This kid did not deserve being gunned down. He deserves the media attention. Not the shithead criminal in Milwaukee.

Machdup1

Established Member
Just because he was past VP of the school Chapter of the NAACP does not mean he would demonize those in the black community trying to make something of themselves. It is quite a racist statement to say so with ZERO first hand knowledge or evidence of such.

He could have been the one to help race relations. He was no criminal, he was not calling for killing or harm to whites, nothing. This kid did not deserve being gunned down. He deserves the media attention. Not the shithead criminal in Milwaukee.

So you make up who he is based on where you want the conversation to go so you can use him as a poster child in your argument. He left Chicago because he was tired of police racial profiling there. His reported goal was to use his journalism degree to move the spot light on that subject and keep the focus on the the struggle. Basically the essence of BLM. He wanted to use his voice to bring change that institutional racism. That comes from his friends and family, i.e., as close to fact as you are going to get.

Racism is attempting to twist who he was to use him as an example for something you want.
Racism is assuming that BLM is not disgusted with black on black violence.

What does that make you?

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
So you make up who he is based on where you want the conversation to go so you can use him as a poster child in your argument. He left Chicago because he was tired of police racial profiling there. His reported goal was to use his journalism degree to move the spot light on that subject and keep the focus on the the struggle. Basically the essence of BLM. He wanted to use his voice to bring change that institutional racism. That comes from his friends and family, i.e., as close to fact as you are going to get.

Racism is attempting to twist who he was to use him as an example for something you want.
Racism is assuming that BLM is not disgusted with black on black violence.

What does that make you?

I don't think it is an assumption that BLM does not care about black on black violence as we have seen zero protests from them in these instances.

I only know who he was through the article quoted in the OP which says zero about him forwarding the BLM narrative.

Wanting a spotlight on racial profiling and advocating violence and destruction is two different things.

And where are links to prove "who he was"?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
We know that he stood strong and said no to gangs and violence and was working towards a life of work and production that was going to help many in his life. He was making something of it despite being raised in south side Chicago.
His murder and thousands like him should be the voice of lives matters movement! Yet we hear nothing. Makes you think, do they care about lives? Or do they just care about criminals who do not have the respect and responsibility to follow the authority that is trying to keep everyone safe and alive including themselves.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Blm. The media. The handful of top .001% rich/powerful people that control the country/world....

It's all part of a big plan. What plan, i do not know.\\

The media is cancer. Killary is cancer. If she wins, im certain its rigged/paid for.

Machdup1

Established Member
I don't think it is an assumption that BLM does not care about black on black violence as we have seen zero protests from them in these instances.

I only know who he was through the article quoted in the OP which says zero about him forwarding the BLM narrative.

Wait, you didn't even research this kid's life before you decided to argue what he stood for. Come on man.

So you don't think a movement named Black Lives Matters cares about all things that they view as the result of institutional racism. Please find someone that identifies with BLM and ask them if black lives snuffed out by other blacks matter.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, you didn't even research this kid's life before you decided to argue what he stood for. Come on man.

So you don't think a movement named Black Lives Matters cares about all things that they view as the result of institutional racism. Please find someone that identifies with BLM and ask them if black lives snuffed out by other blacks matter.

I like how you removed the last sentence of my post asking for proof of your accusations that the kid was trying forward the victim mentality.

Machdup1

Established Member
I like how you removed the last sentence of my post asking for proof of your accusations that the kid was trying forward the victim mentality.

Why would I do your googling for you?

BTW, I doubt he he talk about being a victim, I suggest he would have loved to discuss correcting injustices that he has experienced. I would also suggest he would be offended if you tried to use his experience for your agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread