Who Decides Which Lives Matter?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It is obvious why this is not news worthy. There is no narrative to divide with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmodman

Established Member
BLM couldn't care less if a young black man is killed by another young black man.

Only if he is killed by a Policeman of ANY COLOR does it fit their requirements for them to start another marching and screaming session.

And if BLM can't get the local residents upset enough to burn down their own neighborhoods they bring in outside professionals to make sure that it does happen.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It is obvious why this is not news worthy. There is no narrative to divide with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are saying that lives don't matter and have never mattered, what matters to them is the propaganda to create power for themselves and organization. What a bunch of selfish hypocrites!!

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Like I said before, quoting the latest from blacktivism, "Black on black crime is a created by the white man, as a distraction."

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Wow........what a bunch of racist cis-gendered privilege-unchecked male assholes we have in here.....

You all must hate minorities if you have a problem with BLM

/sarcasm

Machdup1

Established Member
A young man who grew up and survived the South Side of Chicago through high school is gunned down weeks before he was to start his junior year of college. Arshell Trey Dennis is missing from the national out cries of justice by the BLM movement.

Did Trey Dennis's life not matter to them? Discuss...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ick-mom-killed-in-mistaken-identity-shooting/

Why would BLM make this a national issue? The majority of the time, they get involved when a black male does something stupid (try to kill a cop, try to kill an innocent person, run from the police, act crazy in custody) and ends up dead for their own actions.

Then they encourage anarchy to draw attention to the fact that stupid people end up dead. Just saying.

Blown 89

Established Member
That's a true statement. :shrug:
facepalm.jpg

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
My gut tells me that if all the malcontent's had jobs they would be home sleeping instead of burning and looting.

dom418

Established Member
It's getting more difficult to distinguish BLM and the terrorist black folks who take to the streets and commit crime and riot while hiding behind the movement. They are becoming one.

Case in point, a black cop kills a black criminal in Milwaikee last week, and white folks are getting targeted and beat up...for being white!

One thing people forget, all the black thugs who were killed by the police were all criminals, and did not listen when told to stop. The black community has zero respect for police.

Should they have been killed? Unless you were there you shouldn't jump to conclusions. Bottom line black people need to hold their race accountable and not get into situations where getting shot may occur.

Also, since when is it acceptable to riot while the police stand by and get hit with bricks? Bring back the riot gear, tear gas and batons.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
It's no different than the lack of coverage and President's response to the devastating Flooding in Baton Rouge and suburbs. Different demographic that for the most part can take care of themselves and isn't on the govt's tit. Had this been New Orleans and the President been Bush all hell would've broke out.....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
who is "them"? The media?

The BLM is the them. The media feeds off this movement.

Why would BLM make this a national issue? The majority of the time, they get involved when a black male does something stupid (try to kill a cop, try to kill an innocent person, run from the police, act crazy in custody) and ends up dead for their own actions.

Then they encourage anarchy to draw attention to the fact that stupid people end up dead. Just saying.

Because a young man lost his life by doing nothing wrong. In fact he was working hard to make his life and the lives around him better. Why does his life not matter?

Rct851

Established Member
Can't cover them all I guess....

Now let me get back to creating more black on black crime lol.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
FWIW.. I distracted the teller at the bank yesterday with some black on black crime.. I was able to take two of those suckers from the dish instead of the normal one.

Users who are viewing this thread