Who Carries A Concealed Firearm?

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
my carry is a Glock 21 (.45), insanely great gun, no real safety and no break in. Whole point behind the gun is to scare away the bad guy not for the bad guy to think you don't have a gun then he jumps you and all you have is a pea shooter. I carry the .45 and nobody comes close to my wife and I! BTW I have a VA and TX concelaed permit, covers almost every state.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
taking my class this weekend!!!
State waives fee for Military members so all i gotta pay is $75 for actual classroom time. Qualified E shooter in the Navy and so they waive my gun shoot qual also. GOTTA ALOVE TEXAS!!

txyaloo

Established Member
I get what you are saying with the classic, true definition of assault weapon, but here in MA, they are always classed that way. Pretty stupid, but I guess any rifle that has a "scary, military" look to it is classed that way here.:rollseyes

That's why I originally said "Since when is an AR-15 an assault rifle other than in the eyes of politicians?"

It's just a rifle. The classical assault rifle is fully automatic. A semiautomatic rifle that may look similar is still a very different firearm. Thankfully Texas doesn't have any stupid rules regarding firearm ownership and allows me to own a real assault rifle if I so choose.

my carry is a Glock 21 (.45), insanely great gun, no real safety and no break in. Whole point behind the gun is to scare away the bad guy not for the bad guy to think you don't have a gun then he jumps you and all you have is a pea shooter. I carry the .45 and nobody comes close to my wife and I! BTW I have a VA and TX concelaed permit, covers almost every state.

If you're no longer a resident of Texas, that TX permit is no good to you. Just FYI in case you're expecting it to allow you to carry.

AMNick

Depending on the situation and/or clothing I am wearing, any of or a combination of the following: HK USP40, Beretta 92, Bersa Thunder 380, Beretta 950BS Jetfire, Beretta Bobcat

Users who are viewing this thread