Who’s number one on your playlist?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Hahaha that’s true nothin before Iowa I don’t think made it on the air. Have never heard Black Dahlia Murder or Heaven Shall Burn on the air and never will hahaha, or Lamb Of God.
I still play HSB's Antigone CD all the time, that's a great disc..

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Definitely a great album!
I like to think slipknot was my foundation well actually just there EP and Iowa , that got me into heavy hardcore music,

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
If you drive a Ford truck and like Metal and Country this is good driving music.

H.W. 3 says in his bio. He doesn't want people buying his music but to burn it off friends. Who else says that in the industry?

99a3c813108d479c6b99cfb3542842ab.jpg

cc118ae05b504fb782645a67fc78c998.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambro

Established Member
Yeah that was a strange illness, I agree after Iowa it was downhill, Iowa was just raw and crazy!
Slipknot always gets alot of hate but I respect them for the direction they took on Iowa. They could have continued with the popular rap/metal thing but instead the went super dark and heavy. Iowa will always be my favorite but Vol.3 has some absolutely bad arse moments as well.

Rambro

Established Member
Tomorrow I'm going to jam Entangled In Chaos by Morbid Angel. Ive been on a live album kick lately. Pete "the feet" is out of his mind on this one, his drums sound amazing.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tomorrow I'm going to jam Entangled In Chaos by Morbid Angel. Ive been on a live album kick lately. Pete "the feet" is out of his mind on this one, his drums sound amazing.
Morbid Angel is ****ing awesome!!!
I love 'Alters Of Madness' and 'Blessed Are The Sick'. So brutal. \m/

CV355

_
Established Member
I've been playing Gojira almost non-stop for the last week. Magma is one hell of an album

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen a bunch of death metal bands on there first or second album back in those days. I like a lot of the new stuff but I'm partial to the classic DM.
I saw some bands as well back then. Those were the days bro. Some of the new stuff is "okay". The old school rules.
Who else did you have the pleasure of seeing live?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. Haven't seen any of those guys.
Saw Carcass, Obituary, Mr. Bungle, a bunch of other bands. There was a show almost every weekend back then. The good ole days.

Rambro

Established Member
Man what I would give to go back and see some of those awesome DM bands while they were all still hungry, damn. I like some modern metal but theres somthing about the raw production of those old recordings.

Rambro

Established Member
Been in a Crowbar mood today. Time Heals Nothing is such an underrated album.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Finally going to go see Norma Jean live this coming Thursday. Been probably my favorite band since they released Redeemer but never got a chance to see them live. Might get to meet them as well since my friend invited me and her husband does the sound for the venue so she is going to put me on the list. We'll see, but regardless the show should be awesome.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The Dead South, song of choice is, In Hell I will be in Good Company.

Users who are viewing this thread