Who’s in on AMC?? STONKS thread

crazy4life

Established Member
So, if you're right...they lose all of the lawsuits..,

If I'm right, the lawsuits get thrown out.

Look forward to seeing who was right.

Here are the facts. You told comporange he was wrong with absolutely no facts. You regurgitated a story that Vlad told everyone on youtube and was repeated by the main stream financial media. (Who receive millions in commercial income from these very same entities.)

Everything I stated was facts (look up the numbers).

I use RH and 2 other trading platforms to prevent what happened to the RH fokds. Do you have RH? Made a good bit of cash on GME on Tuesday and could have made even more on Wednesday. But easy come easy go in the investing world. I take huge risks looking for huge returns. Sometimes I win big and sometimes I lose big. Just trying to make the winners out number the loserss at the end of the year.

All I ask for is a fair shake and last week that did not happen. RH stopped you from buying GME but not from selling, causing a huge decline in the price of GME in 9 minutes. They never prevented the Hedge funds from buying millions of shares, just the retail invester. If you think that is OK then you must have some cash tied up in Hedge Funds.

You think lawsuits are based on facts? On page 13 paragraph 4 subsection C (just an exageration) of the RH trading agreement it states that RH can do what they did based a on a multitude of conditions ( fraud, market manipulation, etc.).

As far as who wins a lawsuit ( I guess reinforcing your rightnes in your mind ) I could not give 2 s**ts

Have a nice day

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here are the facts. You told comporange he was wrong with absolutely no facts. You regurgitated a story that Vlad told everyone on youtube and was repeated by the main stream financial media. (Who receive millions in commercial income from these very same entities.)

Everything I stated was facts (look up the numbers).

I use RH and 2 other trading platforms to prevent what happened to the RH fokds. Do you have RH? Made a good bit of cash on GME on Tuesday and could have made even more on Wednesday. But easy come easy go in the investing world. I take huge risks looking for huge returns. Sometimes I win big and sometimes I lose big. Just trying to make the winners out number the loserss at the end of the year.

All I ask for is a fair shake and last week that did not happen. RH stopped you from buying GME but not from selling, causing a huge decline in the price of GME in 9 minutes. They never prevented the Hedge funds from buying millions of shares, just the retail invester. If you think that is OK then you must have some cash tied up in Hedge Funds.

You think lawsuits are based on facts? On page 13 paragraph 4 subsection C (just an exageration) of the RH trading agreement it states that RH can do what they did based a on a multitude of conditions ( fraud, market manipulation, etc.).

As far as who wins a lawsuit ( I guess reinforcing your rightnes in your mind ) I could not give 2 s**ts

Have a nice day

Hedge Funds don't use Robinhood. lol

I've used Robin Hood, Charles Schwab, etc.

Have you ever heard of a car dealership tell a customer that they can't trade for your vehicle with a high payoff? Doesn't happen often (to a decently run store anyways), but if CIT far outweigh contracts that have been funded, dealerships have to turn down business because they are unable to front the customer their payoff dollar amount. Luckily for me, there's a Dodge store not too far from me that is always struggling with this (contracts being held in funding, etc) so I've come in on the lucky side of being able to buy a bunch of inventory at a cheap price in order to keep their books moving.

For you to say that lawsuits don't matter to you, I'm sorry. It means you won't think anything is true until it hits you in the face.

crazy4life

Established Member
So, if you're right...they lose all of the lawsuits..,

If I'm right, the lawsuits get thrown out.

Look forward to seeing who was right.

Have you ever heard of a car dealership tell a customer that they can't trade for your vehicle with a high payoff? Doesn't happen often (to a decently run store anyways), but if CIT far outweigh contracts that have been funded, dealerships have to turn down business because they are unable to front the customer their payoff dollar amount. Luckily for me, there's a Dodge store not too far from me that is always struggling with this (contracts being held in funding, etc) so I've come in on the lucky side of being able to buy a bunch of inventory at a cheap price in order to keep their books moving.

For you to say that lawsuits don't matter to you, I'm sorry. It means you won't think anything is true until it hits you in the face.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

the hedge funds don’t use them yes.

but you act like they don’t persuade anybody.. come on man ( in Biden voice )

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Curious what experienced traders think of Tencent (TCEHY), the Chinese mega gaming company that is scooping up all the major gaming studios and is valued at almost a trillion dollars and are trading at just over $93 right now? I'm just researching right now and trying to gauge if I'm getting the right ideas and reading things correctly. Seems like it is on the up and up and what led me to look at them is rumors that they are building capital to purchase EA and I think it was Bioware as well. Everything I'm seeing says to buy, but I'm curious if there are any issues or warnings about investing in Chinese companies?

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
I think GME settles int the 60s area from it's original breakout, as silly as it seems... this was like a multi BILLION dollar P.R. campaign for them.

I would build a position in the upper 40s on heavy sell pressures.

Amc did like back to back offerings and gave a big middle finger to share holders... bond holders converted and sold immediately. Retail financed the bond thrpugh equity... ugly and scheisty to say the least.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
AMC took on huge debt to stay alive, if people don't come back to theatres almost immediately, they are done.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
AMC took on huge debt to stay alive, if people don't come back to theatres almost immediately, they are done.
They did manage to get out of a large chunk of it with all the recent madness. Still a bit precarious, but I bet they survive.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
They did manage to get out of a large chunk of it with all the recent madness. Still a bit precarious, but I bet they survive.

A lot of things will not be the same when covid lets up, but I hope you are right.

Users who are viewing this thread