Which tunes are you guys running?

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
pretty sure he's just blowing smoke out his ass (I always welcome being proved wrong). I doubt you will find anything but a positive comment about their AED tunes.

It's basically just a drama bitch fest between a few companies on the boards here... nothing that would sway me from getting an AED tune.

Yea that's true, most of the problems don't make it to the board, but I sure do get a lot of PM's regarding other tuners issues and asking for advice on it.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
He ratted someone out so this means his customer service is going down?? All the fast mustangs ive read about on here eather have Lund or AED.. ive read a lot of customer negative on Lund as well. Im planning on going with AED as soon as the weather breaks so what is there just a customer unhappy or are there more than 1 that are unhappy?

What negative comments have you heard about lund? They have research and funds to go out to races and log track data on a ton of fast cars. Hold 1/4 mile records and standard mile records.

Take it from someone that has had both, if you think the "other" tuner is good, let me tell you Lund is that much better.

Last edited:

derricksmustang

Established Member
Thanks I just spent the last HR reading what had happen and it really sucks that 2 of the best tuners for these cars would do that. My plans are to go AED.

derricksmustang

Established Member
Being at the top of the game like Lund and AED there is going to be battles.. Id like to see it at the track. As far as the negative about Lund just what ive read is that customer service isnt that good. We as customers only read what is in front of us some of the stuff is enuff for us not to do business with them. I know a lot of you tuners out there are working to get us better tunes. I know up here in Michigan there are a few mustang shops and one of those big name companies back when they first started out even if you had a better car than them they wouldnt tune it to beat their cars and for that I wont do business with them. Back then they were just small now you see them in books. I think AM even though they have pretty good customer service if I were to take my bama race tune car up against one of their in house cars id loose just my thoughts.

Riptide

Established Member
Curious as to what is leaning you toward Lund? He is a great tuner, one of the best to be honest.
If I had a do-over I would probably give Lund a try. I'm pretty sure you know who tuned my car and I won't name that party here. But I was not impressed with the trap speeds I saw at the race track. Car drives well but it is not a screamer.

Mishri's car out traps mine on a steeda email tune. He has a 4.10 and a boss mani over me. I have a dss over him.

Users who are viewing this thread