Which toy next?

kaz109

Established Member
Haha

What do you drive @VenomVeins currently?

Very few ppl are more insecure about their life than @VenomVeins .....all dude does is bitch about what NFL , NBA, MLB and of course blm and now he has to come in and chirp about somebody else living their life.

It's sad and funny at the same time. So many ppl live in this guy's rent free it's comical .

VenomVeins

Established Member
Nothing makes me happier than living in your head, bitch. I could give a **** about you while apparently all you think about is me.
Klausgina, you misspelled ‘VV Kicking your sugar walls in for fun due to being an utter dumbshit’

You appear to be too stupid to live. Thoughts and prayers to your family in advance. Remember as you lay dying from a BLM work attack that ‘I got my C6Z yo, in ya dome Venomveins!!!’

What do you drive @VenomVeins currently?

WTF does it matter?

Your go-to seems to be this nugget of imbecility to everyone.

I’ll bite. You know the Raptor you were so proud to get for 50k? I could buy 15 of them in cash RIGHT NOW and not touch my retirement or stock accounts.

Now sit down and STFU Canatard.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Hahahaha.... this is why I love SVTP....." oh I could buy 15 of them cash IF I WANTED TO" hahahahaha

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You know the Raptor you were so proud to get for 50k? I could buy 15 of them in cash RIGHT NOW and not touch my retirement or stock accounts.

RIGHT NOW. Hilarious. Since no one is this big of a *** in real life I can only assume this is all an act. Slow golf clap, I appreciate your sense of humor.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I’ll bite. You know the Raptor you were so proud to get for 50k? I could buy 15 of them in cash RIGHT NOW and not touch my retirement or stock accounts.

cIEFUTdauOcxRhLgIF3stc0I_eklXUKAxiXtfuK_D7XK8S873qOM1ZNSlaWf5Wll7-QTGkM8fIJfrT7cEqUb6qQ_srNA3iOw.jpg

kaz109

Established Member
RIGHT NOW. Hilarious. Since no one is this big of a *** in real life I can only assume this is all an act. Slow golf clap, I appreciate your sense of humor.

Not yesterday , not tomorrow...not now..but RIGHT NOW lol....cash !!!! I but it's in little tin lunch boxes under his bed

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Nice car, sounds sick man, good luck with it.

Hef

Established Member
I just picked up something new. H/C/I Billy Boat headers and Corsa exhaust. It is nasty as ****. It came down between this and a built c7z z07. There is something about the c6 and ls7 that really grabs me. I wanted a raw experience and the c7 is too refined. This one feels like I went back in time a little bit. My wife hates it which probably means I made the right decision.

View attachment 1660878
I love it......for a Corvette

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread