Which one?

03' White Snake

Established Member
04 have the better 9 thread heads, 04 have chrome door locks and colors and interior are different. Besides that, they are the pretty much the same, both are great options.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I appreciate that alot. But it only shows half the page showing the rest of it missing. Know the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Should be fine on a PC. Like @hotcobra03 said, it could be something with your cell phone. I see that you posted your comment with the SVTP mobile app. Could be an issue with the app.

Best advise is to decide what colors (exterior and interior) you prefer and see what year applies. Then it boils more down to mileage, condition, mods and price.
Here is a list by year of the interior and exterior colors. 2003-2004 Terminator Color Chart

HPLouis

Established Member
Should be fine on a PC. Like @hotcobra03 said, it could be something with your cell phone. I see that you posted your comment with the SVTP mobile app. Could be an issue with the app.

Best advise is to decide what colors (exterior and interior) you prefer and see what year applies. Then it boils more down to mileage, condition, mods and price.
Here is a list by year of the interior and exterior colors. 2003-2004 Terminator Color Chart

I agree. It’ll depend on what color you like. If you like Mystichrome or Competition Orange, then you’ll be looking at 04’s. If Sonic Blue, or a 10th Anniversary is your thing, then you’ll be looking at 03’s.

03' White Snake

Established Member
chrome door locks? my 04 doesn't have those...

Maybe I have it backwards, been a long time since I've actually looked at my car.

But Yes, that's a good way to tell what year it is, Might be a few that are an exception but that is a good rule of thumb. Might have got that little bit of useless information from Iron Fist Lead Foot a few years back.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. It’ll depend on what color you like. If you like Mystichrome or Competition Orange, then you’ll be looking at 04’s. If Sonic Blue, or a 10th Anniversary is your thing, then you’ll be looking at 03’s.

Yep. No need to make looking for an '03-'04 Cobra any more difficult/complex than it has to be.

03' White Snake

Established Member
It's not the lock inside that pops up and down. It's the keyhole in the driver side door. My 04 is "chrome". I figured it was more like Ford didn't want to paint the aluminum.

You are correct, I thought I was clear with door lock. I'm pretty sure I remembered it correctly though.

Users who are viewing this thread