Which one is a better buy???

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
A mach in my price range would be more reliable than an 03/04 cobra in the same price range.

if the motor is fine on the cobra then id imagine you will have more issues with parts that wear out due to age on both vehicles before parts wearing out due to mileage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't compromise on what you really want. The Mach 1 and Terminator are different vehicles so first decide which you prefer. Don't compromise! Then be patient and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust me, your patience will pay off. Make a list of your must haves such as approximate mileage, price, options, etc.

When you think you may have found the right car, use this info from my website. It will help you, even if the car isn't a Terminator. Tips When Buying A Used '03-'04 Cobra

Best of luck with your quest. IT'S out there! :)

Oh, I couldn't help but notice the Terminator in your first post had 2001 Cobra seats. I wouldn't want those in my Terminator. JMO.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
if the motor is fine on the cobra then id imagine you will have more issues with parts that wear out due to age on both vehicles before parts wearing out due to mileage.

Don't compromise on what you really want. The Mach 1 and Terminator are different vehicles so first decide which you prefer. Don't compromise! Then be patient and keep your eyes and ears open. Trust me, your patience will pay off. Make a list of your must haves such as approximate mileage, price, options, etc.

When you think you may have found the right car, use this info from my website. It will help you, even if the car isn't a Terminator. Tips When Buying A Used '03-'04 Cobra

Best of luck with your quest. IT'S out there! :)

Oh, I couldn't help but notice the Terminator in your first post had 2001 Cobra seats. I wouldn't want those in my Terminator. JMO.

I just can't afford a lower milage cobra so I really think a mach would be better. I do like the cobra better but I can't spend enough.

And I don't like that cobra anymore because of those 01 seats.

20redfire03

Established Member
Can you tell me more about it?

Has a MGW shifter, catted bassani mid pipe, welded in SLPs from the owner before me. I never had any problems with it, and would still have it if I didnt go test drive Cobra on a day off from work. I enjoyed the car but always wanted a Cobra and thought about doing an eaton swap but for me it was easier to just trade it and get a Cobra.

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Has a MGW shifter, catted bassani mid pipe, welded in SLPs from the owner before me. I never had any problems with it, and would still have it if I didnt go test drive Cobra on a day off from work. I enjoyed the car but always wanted a Cobra and thought about doing an eaton swap but for me it was easier to just trade it and get a Cobra.

Cool, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread