Which one is a better buy???

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Go drive them both and see which one is in better shape. 107k is alot I would look it over really well

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
That Mach isnt anything I'd jump on, simply because its not that great of a deal. I've seen lower milage ones sold for cheaper. I dont have anything against Mach's, because I do love 'em... Its just there are better deals out there to be found.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
I've seen that Cobra and it looks alright but I didn't look inside. The white mach on that site is what I traded for my cobra

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
That Mach isnt anything I'd jump on, simply because its not that great of a deal. I've seen lower milage ones sold for cheaper. I dont have anything against Mach's, because I do love 'em... Its just there are better deals out there to be found.

Whatever you Damn vette owners hate machs!

lol. I definatly see your point.

But to me I would have a car with half the miles.for the same price and odds are less problems in the future. But in the otherhand a cobra is a better car.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
For two minor things I'd prefer an '04 for either car. Revised casting in the heads for additional plug threads and the '04's have the SAT button (if you keep the stock head unit). 100k+ would make me really look closely before pulling the trigger on it.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Depends on what your looking for with what you want to pay AND what you plan to do with the car. Ive owned an 04 Mach and now have an 03 Cobra. I traded in my Mach at High End and got the 03 there. Robert is a super nice guy. He isn't afraid to tell you up front if a car has any issues, and he will work with you to make what you buy the way you want it.
Only things I dont like about that Cobra is the high miles and the fact that it has 01 Cobra seats swapped into it.

Satyr

Established Member
I would get neither. Look for a better deal elsewhere.
By the way, I got my car from Robert and it was a smooth transaction. I've put about 2k on my redfire since I got it and all is well so far.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Agreed.

Id look over that Cobra pretty thoroughly before buying. Do a compression test as well to ensure the motor is in good shape, look for traces of previous mods. 107k isnt that much but if it was moderately modded all those miles it could be a time bomb. Id still probably pick it up, I would love to have $200/mo payments on a 03/04 Cobra and higher mileage so I wouldnt hesitate to commute it daily and get my moneys worth and enjoyment out of it.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Whatever you Damn vette owners hate machs!

lol. I definatly see your point.

But to me I would have a car with half the miles.for the same price and odds are less problems in the future. But in the otherhand a cobra is a better car.

With the budget the OP has, I'd prob get a Mach 1 too... ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread