Where's the Octopus?

lamightymax

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4N8_PUFc0&feature=player_embedded"]Where's the Octopus? - YouTube[/nomedia]

SVT Pille

Established Member
Fact... The North Atlantic Octopus inspired Ford to invent mystichrome paint. :dancenana:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
^Not the animal kingdom, life in general. We're foolish if we think we're the only ones in the universe. Look at the different types of life forms living in all kinds of environments here on earth and our planet is hardly a spec in the scope of the universe.
On topic with OP's video it is amazing how quickly cephalopods can change their camouflage. Life is incredible.

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
lots of cool info there.
As a kid, we had a 175 gal saltwater tank with coral and other marine life. At one point we did have a octopus. They are pretty cool, untill we came home and found it in the other room...not in the tank. Same thing happened to a snowflake eel we had for awhile

Stang Lover

Established Member
Always like seeing that video. There's also a squid called the "Vampire Squid" like that too. Doesn't cloak exactly like that octopus but it's still cool.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ZQH2Uzpew&feature=related"]Vampire Squid from Hell (3200 Feet Under Sea Level) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That octopus video is amazing. Yes, the animal kingdom is truly amazing. I see stuff like this and I'm just fascinated. Thanks for posting the video.

Users who are viewing this thread