Where's the 01-08 Crew?!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I remember a few members being known for just being assholes for the longest time. 01Cobravortech (banned), RDJ (active), DaleM(banned?), and then Euphoric One lol.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I remember a few members being known for just being assholes for the longest time. 01Cobravortech (banned), RDJ (active), DaleM(banned?), and then Euphoric One lol.

It still applies to RDJ. It got to the point where I just felt really sorry for the old, crusty fart. I mean how bad can your life be to have that kind of ePersona.

Dale was the man.

I don't know why I'm still here as I rarely post anymore.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member

haha I used to be on 01cobravortech's side a lot with his Christian rants and my anti-everything rants. Now I'm an athiest with a soft spot for humanity. Go figure.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
DaleM was always cool - I don't think he's banned. Although one of my most prominent SVTP memories is that DaleM was emphatically against washing his hands after a #2 because he doesn't get any on his hands, according to the epic thread on that topic.

DaleM, please confirm or deny the hygiene stance above :)

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It still applies to RDJ. It got to the point where I just felt really sorry for the old, crusty fart. I mean how bad can your life be to have that kind of ePersona.

Dale was the man.

reported for insults outside of smackdown. and feel free to GTFO, you won't be missed

DaleM was always cool - I don't think he's banned. Although one of my most prominent SVTP memories is that DaleM was emphatically against washing his hands after a #2 because he doesn't get any on his hands, according to the epic thread on that topic.

DaleM, please confirm or deny the hygiene stance above :)
dale is banned ... don't remember the reason but he got a temp, was gone for a bit, came back and less than a week later (it seemed) it was pema. my guess is he took public issue with Mods behavior.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
reported for insults outside of smackdown. and feel free to GTFO, you won't be missed

dale is banned ... don't remember the reason but he got a temp, was gone for a bit, came back and less than a week later (it seemed) it was pema. my guess is he took public issue with Mods behavior.

The Man. The Myth. The Legend!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The Man. The Myth. The Legend!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: don't know about all that. I will say that when I die and finally leave SVTP I won't be missed much and no shits will be given. but this place has provided me with a lifetime of entertainment. The stupid is not as strong as it used to be because the mods seem to dump the epically stupid a bit quicker than they used to, but there are plenty more waiting in the wings

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
CSD was def a tool, he posted pics of a nude model and claimed to be his GF till one of the members noticed it was a nude model with same pics from other websites. What happened to txyaloo?

Txyaloo decided to move on. Still text him fairly frequently, he's doing well.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

Bitch move and part of the reason SVTP isn't as much fun as it used to be. Smackdown used to contain hours of entertainment, now it's really useless outside of Tailgate Section.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
HTML:
Bitch move and part of the reason SVTP isn't as much fun as it used to be. Smackdown used to contain hours of entertainment, now it's really useless outside of Tailgate Section.
this isn't smackdown sport. I have no issues with being insulted in smackdown. I get infractions for insulting outside of smackdown only fair to expect the same for the haters..

Thanks for confirming my post.

you are quite welcome. I love whiners

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You're more than welcome to move on.
There's a storm of stupidity coming, count on it.
For sure

Dale was the man.

Look at my other posts about banned members.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: don't know about all that. I will say that when I die and finally leave SVTP I won't be missed much and no shits will be given. but this place has provided me with a lifetime of entertainment. The stupid is not as strong as it used to be because the mods seem to dump the epically stupid a bit quicker than they used to, but there are plenty more waiting in the wings

Yes we do, and yes I'm sure.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

Haha, what's the screen name of that radical liberal that the mods picked on?

Users who are viewing this thread