Where to order unleaded Race Fuel?

MikeW

Established Member
Does anyone order 55gallon drums of unleaded race fuel on a regular basis?

I need it to have a 104 or above. I'd like to be able to order the TORCO 108 Unl but cant get anyone from Torco or their distributiors to call me back.

I can get leaded 116 local but i dont want to run leaded in both of my 03's (one does now Sonoco 112 leaded) due to annual emmission testing. Torco additive has gone up so much in price that it is just not very cost effective to me any more.

thanks,
Mike

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
You can order it through Torco last time I checked, otherwise I found off road bike shops carry it in stock

MikeW

Established Member
I called ht enumber on torco's site.. I will drop tehm an email and see what they say.

I will also search out a local bike shop and see what they can do.

Thanks

MikeW

Established Member

MikeW

Established Member
I have sunoco 112 leaded now but it is almost gone. I will see if they can get unleaded with a Pump raiting of 104+

MikeW

Established Member
Yeah I here the Torco 108 is a true 108 and VP makes a Motorsports 109 unleaded that has no ethanol and has a Pump rating of 105.

I need a true 104 and if I ahve to add 93 to a higher octane I am fine with that.

I have a few calls and emails out so I will see what pops up.

sam90lx

Established Member
Good thread here, I just picked up 10 gallons of Sunoco 104 unleaded since all I can find here in Phoenix is 91. What ratio of these 2 do some of you all recommend or use.
I am not using it for performance as much as helping with heat and detonation.

MikeW

Established Member
I have a 55 gallon drum of Torco 108 unleaded headed my way :rockon: should be here Friday this week or Monday next week. It'sgonna run about 11 bucks a gallon but will make life much easier. Plus I can mix it with 93 and make it last longer.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Torco has had some unreliable distributers in the past, but now RWTD is the place to go for it.

See if you can find a local VP distributor for the unleaded race fuel, and don't forget to tune accordingly for the new stoich point. VP MS109UL will lean a car out by 1.0 AF when run straight.

Users who are viewing this thread