Where the hell is everyone? Five days left Foof!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Jeremy, you get your car running yet? Should I even bother bringing mine out, or are you not going to race now? It's all good, I just don't want to bother bringing it down there if you can't get your car running right... I have to drive it to Saginaw on Saturday anyway, so I would rather not waste the gas to drive it to Plano if you can't make it anyway...

Anyway, let me know whats up with it... If you can't get the pulley to stop slippin, 22 psi isn't going to cut it.:beer:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Barring anything ridiculous the car should be running easily by Friday. It's already at HPP getting the final issues worked out.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Sickness, then I guess we shall keep the part rolling... I'll see you guys next Friday night!!!

Kevin, can you come over to my place after work so we can get my 335s on the back of my Cobra? (fender roll time?) I got a race with Carless Chris, and I don't want to spin on the 18s...

Trey, my car isn't broken, its going to be made faster...:idea:

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Trey, my car isn't broken, its going to be made faster...:idea:
I know, I meant Jeremy's, but apparently that's being taken care of so I retract my previous post. :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
Kevin, can you come over to my place after work so we can get my 335s on the back of my Cobra? (fender roll time?) I got a race with Carless Chris, and I don't want to spin on the 18s...
Give me a call this week sometime and we will set it up.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Barring anything ridiculous the car should be running easily by Friday. It's already at HPP getting the final issues worked out.
Is it running good yet? tick tock tick tock...

Some guy I know on Ricekiller said you were gonna drag me... come on Foof... get that :banana: runnin and prove it!:beer:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
Is it running good yet? tick tock tick tock...

Some guy I know on Ricekiller said you were gonna drag me... come on Foof... get that :banana: runnin and prove it!:beer:

I've got a lunch bet with Jeremy. I've ridden in both cars and I'm sayin Strokd by 6 car lengths or 1 area code. :lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
I've got a lunch bet with Jeremy. I've ridden in both cars and I'm sayin Strokd by 6 car lengths or 1 area code. :lol:
Well I'll try my damndest to not make you lose lunch! I owe you for Saturday anyways, so I guess at least you can eat that day...:idea:

Regardless it should be fun... I just hope I don't get the drug! Hell my car might not even start, it hasn't moved in 6 months...:( (the battery is on the charger at my house though, I've learned my lesson 2 batteries ago!)

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I officially hate school. I just happened to glance ahead and I have three tests, a paper, and a presentation all next week, so I cannot make the trip.

Therefore, it is someone's responsibility to take a camera to Mexico and film the race and e-mail it to me.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
This weekend is devoted to large parties for you at my house Matt......
bad ass bro, Ill be there next weekend too, so both weekend party?!:D

Steve and I gotta go to Ennis to sell my headers... I am sure we will need some booze after the hectic morning I have planned...:cryying:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Dunno, gotta call Manny tomorrow.

Monday they were waiting on a pig-tail, but had the airfilter, MAF etc hooked up.

I bet it's either tuned today or it will probably be tomorrow.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Dunno, gotta call Manny tomorrow.

Monday they were waiting on a pig-tail, but had the airfilter, MAF etc hooked up.

I bet it's either tuned today or it will probably be tomorrow.
sweet dude, hopefully you can change your avatar tomorrow to 700 or 800 RW club!;-)

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
What does your car trap in the 1/4, mine, I don't know.. but a car with less motor and less boost did 142.

Users who are viewing this thread