Where the hell is everyone? Five days left Foof!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
What does your car trap in the 1/4, mine, I don't know.. but a car with less motor and less boost did 142.
I've only gone 139 with no traction on 17s till about 800 feet...

It should run an honest 140-142 with traction. If you can run 142 you will more than likely beat me... Manny was running 139-140 when we raced, and had Brandon and Red with him...

Sounds like I'm gonna get smoked!:eek:

It's all good, get your beatings on my poor ole bucket now, when she comes back out after Friday night, there's only two TT Vipers I'm kinda worried about losing to.:thumbsup: I don't have the time to swap pullies and try to make more power via lots more boost... I'd love to, but I'd rather not take a chance of throwing a rod or blowing a head gasket without time to dyno it before our race.

I'll give you the best race I can with what I got homie!:rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha, no, I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to get beat. I'm just bench racing a little. I'm still working my combo out honestly.

I'm only going off of Ken's 03 Cobra. He showed some slightly disappointing dynonumbers like my car, but his traps and ETs are incredible.

It will be cool to race one of the big dogs for sure.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Haha, no, I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to get beat. I'm just bench racing a little. I'm still working my combo out honestly.

I'm only going off of Ken's 03 Cobra. He showed some slightly disappointing dynonumbers like my car, but his traps and ETs are incredible.

It will be cool to race one of the big dogs for sure.
big power curve... Calculus is your friend...:thumbsup:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
How did it go last night ? Anything go down between the Big Daddy Pushrod STROKD and the Whipple powered Foofmobile?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Foofmobile jumped out, STROKD locked it up, then started walking back.. He was 2 cars back maybe when I hit my brakes at 7,000 RPM in 4th.

Video will be up soon.

Thanks again for racing me, it's always great to race a legend.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
NOXCUSES said:
on snap stroked got owned.

No he didn't. They did battle, shit happened, but what matters is Foof stepped up to take a shot at a local legend and came out on top. Strokd will come back stronger then ever to take the top spot back. That I have NO DOUBT. Stay tuned.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
That meet is worthless for anything other than shooting the shit. I wonder if 20 other cars following me down the highway makes me look conspicuous when I'm lining up next to another car.

Good races.

Boostedred

Established Member
FoofKiller said:
No he didn't. They did battle, shit happened, but what matters is Foof stepped up to take a shot at a local legend and came out on top. Strokd will come back stronger then ever to take the top spot back. That I have NO DOUBT. Stay tuned.

Top spot, foofs car is nasty and so is Stroked but neither can stay within a bus of the blue tt car.:nono:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
That meet is worthless for anything other than shooting the shit. I wonder if 20 other cars following me down the highway makes me look conspicuous when I'm lining up next to another car.

Good races.

Thats what i HATE about the Dallas GTG.Alot of talk, not alot of running. When Foof and Strokd left the parking lot...so did 1/2 the other retards like a bunch of **** roaches. Its like no one has ever street raced there before...its such a big deal when 2 fast cars leave the parking lot that 20 others have to follow and cause traffic and attention. Whatever tho, it was good meeting some of you guys.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Could you stick that jorts clad **** any further down your throat?

While I'm calling people out, I challenge you to a wrestling match.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
foofinator said:
Could you stick that jorts clad **** any further down your throat?

While I'm calling people out, I challenge you to a wrestling match.

You had your chance, you chickened out as usual.

Our next form of entertainment will be locking SEB and Donnie in a room together with a dictionary and not letting them out until one of them can complete a sentence without any errors.

Users who are viewing this thread