98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

HPLouis

Established Member

HPLouis

Established Member
IMG_3095.JPG

I got the Speed Dawg one for the time being. I needed something quick because the prior owner wanted the shift ball on the car back.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice, thank you. I'm gonna grab it
That's a nice one that should go well with the Mystichrome interior pieces. Too bad you couldn't get without the NRG text. I searched around, but couldn't find any Neo Chrome with just the 6-speed pattern.

Hey, how about THIS one on Amazon? LOL! (Disregard Reverse being on the wrong side. I just thought it was hilarious.
51BjgxjpH4L._AC_SL1001_.jpg

HPLouis

Established Member
That's a nice one that should go well with the Mystichrome interior pieces. Too bad you couldn't get without the NRG text. I searched around, but couldn't find any Neo Chrome with just the 6-speed pattern.

Hey, how about THIS one on Amazon? LOL! (Disregard Reverse being on the wrong side. I just thought it was hilarious.
I was going to get the NeoChrome but I saw all the writing and decided against it. I'm gonna stick with what I have until I find the right one.

This one here is hilarious, LOL

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

I have this, but for a 5 speed. I change my shift knobs more often than I change my skivvies.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was going to get the NeoChrome but I saw all the writing and decided against it. I'm gonna stick with what I have until I find the right one.

This one here is hilarious, LOL
I have this, but for a 5 speed. I change my shift knobs more often than I change my skivvies.
That is hilarious. Especially when you consider how many threads we've all seen of Fords crashing or running into crowds when leaving car shows. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread