Where can I find this shift ball?

HPLouis

Established Member
I’ve been Google’ing it and I can’t find it anywhere.

IMG_3080.JPG

Does anyone know who sells this or where can I buy it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I had something similar on the 01 but that was back in like '06, I'll see if I can find the old order (doubt it, that was like 6 laptops/pcs and 8 burner emails ago)

Both Speed Dawg and Epco sound familiar though

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
MGW made these, I believe, but only in white or black.

iu

I've seen similar on eBay, but again, not in blue. As already suggested, maybe contact a supplier/manufacturer and see if a custom one can be made in blue. I'll do more searching, but so far nothing in blue like yours or the ones above.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
MGW made these, I believe, but only in white or black.

iu

I've seen similar on eBay, but again, not in blue. As already suggested, maybe contact a supplier/manufacturer and see if a custom one can be made in blue. I'll do more searching, but so far nothing in blue like yours or the ones above.

I have two white ones that are slightly different but I would recommend going to Shelby American and getting theirs. The fit is perfect and looks great. If I remember I’ll snap some pics tomorrow.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Only problem, Tezz, is that he doesn't have a Shelby. He has an '03 Cobra. So he only wants the cobra on the knob, not the "Shelby" or "GT-500" type. That's why he's having such a tough time finding one like in the photo he posted. Those Shelby American shifter balls are nice, though.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Only problem, Tezz, is that he doesn't have a Shelby. He has an '03 Cobra. So he only wants the cobra on the knob, not the "Shelby" or "GT-500" type. That's why he's having such a tough time finding one like in the photo he posted. Those Shelby American shifter balls are nice, though.

Ahhhhh Gotcha. My bad. Wish I could help.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to find one of those MGW ones, as long as the MGW logo isn't on the other side.

What I'd really love to find is a round shifter ball with some US flag artwork on it.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I think that's the one I have on my car right now. I'll go take a pic of it after I sit and think a bit.

Yep, sure does look like it.

Covid Card and Shifter 004.JPG

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The one in the first pic looks like it has a marble finish. Or is that just lighting/reflections?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I knew that they made the white and black versions, but didn't know they did one in a color as well.

I can see why @HPLouis wants the one in his OP photo. It goes really well with the Mystichrome interior.

HPLouis

Established Member
I knew that they made the white and black versions, but didn't know they did one in a color as well.

I can see why @HPLouis wants the one in his OP photo. It goes really well with the Mystichrome interior.

Exactly. But, the one from Speed Dawg, the purple one pictured is a good substitute too.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been looking on the SpeedDawg website and only see this one, in blue. It says any color is available, but they're discontinuing this and only offer it in the blue, white and black ball. If the ball is available on Summit (see Post #2 above), that's a great deal.

ford_mustang_cobra_rally_stripes_shift_knob_dark_blue_white_6_speed_dawg_pattern__26178.1551039124.1280.1280.jpg

I see this one, too, but no Cobra on the side.
Purple%252520Pearl%2525206%252520speed%252520shift%252520knob__30172.1418827830.1280.1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread