When & Where

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM98
Hey George, you had better have AAA or a trailer just incase.........My buddy broke his axles at LACR on his 2002 Gt on a 5000rpm clutch dump on drag radials.............ouch. Imagine what your car will do to those half shafts with 500++lbs of torque? Be ready bro.........:rolling:

yea I was there

I wish I could help him but he got a killer deal on the tow to la.

I need to upgrade my aaa to plus like I was talking to your buddy about. I hear they do up to 100 miles free with it. better than 7 miles for sure:)

Im gonna do it this week and I suggest all you guys look into it

jonas

Established Member
I believe it was his rear end

poor guy, Surprised no cobras broke halfshafts.

out of anyone to break its a gt with a live axle :shrugs:

I hope he has the finances to get a built rear since his puked on him

12 Second Momma

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
looked in my Ford owner's manual. It said on page 1: Beware of Z06's that wanta come play.

:p But from what I heard your retired from Drag Racing :shrug:

:beer:

Last edited:

stang99

I am retired for real this time. But, if you bring the vettes to LACR, I might maybe come on over and check out the action. That would be interesting to see how the C-Bad times held up at a different track.

12 Second Momma

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
I am retired for real this time. But, if you bring the vettes to LACR, I might maybe come on over and check out the action. That would be interesting to see how the C-Bad times held up at a different track.

Pat's best at LACR is 12.16 on a cold day. Normally runs 12.30's to 12.5's.

I don't get to run LACR since Pat is usally running the Corvette Challenge :(

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:nonono: Pat needs to let u drive the car so u can bust out some Kick Ass Time ;-)

That's ok. It just makes it so I get more passes at Carlsbad when we go :p

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:shrug: What em i missing :dw:

Nothing wrong with C-bad at all.....well hope u do attend once in ur life time. Some thing Funky about that track & it rocks in its own way.

C-Bad has a different tone, both of my days there have been with the 'SoCal team' and have been OUTSTANDING.
JW

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
George, if you are hunting low 11's you'd better bring new halfshafts, and make sure that Street Twin is in, because the stock parts probably won't hold up to the launch and power it'll take to run that.

And, Con***ious say 'the first step in the path to low 11s is a high 11, and the next step is a middle 11.'
Some of the midwest and east coast guys say the KB making high HP is a very different power delivery.
We will be pulling for you.
The Piggie may be ready for a Thanksgiving event.
We want to check it over real well after the summer of abuse.
JW

Get a load of that -- our net nanny will not let us spell out
the Chinese philosopher whose name starts with Con !!!
:nonono: :mj: :bash: :lol: :xpl:

Last edited:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by 12 Second Momma
Pat's best at LACR is 12.16 on a cold day. Normally runs 12.30's to 12.5's.

I don't get to run LACR since Pat is usally running the Corvette Challenge :(

Kat,
It is amazing how similiar Pat and I are running right now.
The Piggie ran a 12.16 Sunday at LACR at 9:15am , then young Adam ran a 12.14 about 3 hours later.
We ended up with 12.14, 12.15, 12.16, 12.21, and so on with our worst out of 8 runs being 12.66 I think
JW

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
dude my car scares me with this pully
i feel like I have 4 wheel drum brakes. I hit triple digits down reseda blvd near csun in seconds. Yea i know its stupid but it was instant!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
dude my car scares me with this pully
i feel like I have 4 wheel drum brakes. I hit triple digits down reseda blvd near csun in seconds. Yea i know its stupid but it was instant!
Which pulley? 17?

Great! Fear is good!!
jw

jonas

Established Member
dude u wanna hear stupid?

I roll out of b&d right after the install to test the blower with brian in the passanger seat. Hit a quick right on sherman way and Brian says hey look its your buddies. I assumed it was a couple cobras so I hit a quick right peeling out and powershift 2nd.

Brian starts tripping telling me quick quick right right so I hit a right on conoga and another quick right and thats when he says DUDE!! what the f are you doing man. There are 4 motorcycle cops outside of the 7-11 watch you do that

He meant cops when he said buddys as part of an onging joke for renting a crown vic while my car was in the shop!

I need to go to dumbasses anonmous.

My name is George and Im a dumbass!!

Thank god they didnt check the shop. All the cops know about b&d in the area, I think he has a couple customers that are cops.

maoun

Established Member
when we took the saleen on sherman way everyone showed up 5 minutes later at the shop...they heard it go by and knew exactly where to go to find it

Kat

Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Kat,
It is amazing how similiar Pat and I are running right now.
The Piggie ran a 12.16 Sunday at LACR at 9:15am , then young Adam ran a 12.14 about 3 hours later.
We ended up with 12.14, 12.15, 12.16, 12.21, and so on with our worst out of 8 runs being 12.66 I think
JW

JW

We will have to line Piggie and Meanie up together :) Meanie needs some a-tap runs prior to that as well. He just didin't seem to be up to mean his old self last time out :( We cut our best 60's ever and couldn't get out of the 12.0x's :cryying: I know it was warm that day but I will put the Techie to work on him ie McRat

Win, lose or draw I just like to drag race :burnout:

Kat

Users who are viewing this thread