When & Where

jonas

Established Member
11?
11's is for pussies

I have a 17 sitting in my passanger seat.

Just dont have a stinking pully tool

speaking of pully tools, you wanna sell yours? rent it? lol

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
How greedy do we get, 11 psi pulley should be 500rwhp easy. I let you use the the KB tool for nothing after all you reset my check engine light on my ride. Thanks:beer:

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
just order the kb one. it's like $25 or something cheap like that. or if you can get a hold of an impact wrench just hold the pulley w/ the belt and use that. i was thinkin of dropping to a 13 or 15 at the track and see if the et's improve. ;-)

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
just order the kb one. it's like $25 or something cheap like that. or if you can get a hold of an impact wrench just hold the pulley w/ the belt and use that. i was thinkin of dropping to a 13 or 15 at the track and see if the et's improve. ;-)

Allan he can use it for nothing and save $35 for other mods :D

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Allan u really need an Impact Wrench? I saw Franky changing his with out any effort :shrug:

George if u need to borrow my Impact Wrench let me know :D

you probably don't need one, but i sure as shit couldn't take that allen bolt out w/o one or the kb tool. and since superior put it back on w/ an impact i'm sure i'll need one now!

jonas

Established Member
u got a half hr or so tonight or u buisy?
gotta tune tomorrow

I have a 74.5 belt which sould fit the 3incher

btw im gonna try to take the pully from mason if he didnt install it or wasnt serious about keeping it & u can have it.

Red BOLT99

Established Member
Just a heads up its a big NO-NO to put the pullys on with an Impact wrench! What the F- where they thinking it only takes me like 20seconds Max to swap my pullies

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Famoso is a great track, my advice would be to avoid going on opening or closing weekend though. You won't get many runs in unless you have an 8 second trailer queen. Everyone else just sits in line for 2 hours between runs.

Sacramento is a great track. I think I've been to pretty much every track in Cali except C-bad (no plans on going, either) and Sacramento has the best conditions by far.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
George, if you are hunting low 11's you'd better bring new halfshafts, and make sure that Street Twin is in, because the stock parts probably won't hold up to the launch and power it'll take to run that.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraGirlSVT
Famoso is a great track, my advice would be to avoid going on opening or closing weekend though. You won't get many runs in unless you have an 8 second trailer queen. Everyone else just sits in line for 2 hours between runs.

Sacramento is a great track. I think I've been to pretty much every track in Cali except C-bad (no plans on going, either) and Sacramento has the best conditions by far.

If Joe gets his car fixed in time I'm willing to go to SAC to get my 12 sec slip.............Hmmmm, Linda we need to make this an event for sure........:rockon:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Hey George, you had better have AAA or a trailer just incase.........My buddy broke his axles at LACR on his 2002 Gt on a 5000rpm clutch dump on drag radials.............ouch. Imagine what your car will do to those half shafts with 500++lbs of torque? Be ready bro.........:rolling:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Generally, they are closed from Thanksgiving to early January. Last year was an exception due to the ownership issues. e-mail Jim or Woody. I'll PM the e-mails

got a reply from woody.

"WE USUALLY CLOSE THE WEEK END OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR THATS IT"

and there you have it.

:burnout: :rockon:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by VENOM98
Hey George, you had better have AAA or a trailer just incase.........

good idea. time to upgrade the aaa towing... :rockon:

gotta love the little pmoddy rockin out to some motorhead. :rockon:

:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread