When & Where

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
CARLSBAD RACEWAY

FAMOSO RACEWAY

LOS ANGELES COUNTY RACEWAY

Folks lets all chime on on " WHEN & WHERE " to hit the tracks :beer:

Id like to hit up Famoso Raceway next year & put it on my sig ;-)

Plus id taken way too many stupid days off this year & should of saved them for the strip :nonono: :bash: So next year id like to make sure i save them up for the right time ;-).....

BTW we have 2 months left for this year :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
David, I have been to Famoso and it is an awsome track. Our last club outing was a weekend event and we stayed at a hotel overnight. We met up with a pontiac gtp club and had a few drinks before the weekend fun............

jonas

Established Member
kb plus carlsbad = low 11's ?

make a quick pass and get disqualified and bs with all u guys for the rest of the day would be fun.

jonas

Established Member
ghetto mods to allow billitflow to work with kb

I could of modified the bracket to use my cruze control but I love how much higher my tb is now, easy heel toes.

notice the pimp daddy tb return spring mod.!!!

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
When....is the question & Where will it take place?

So C-bad....but from what i remember John says that C-bad should close right on Thanks Giving :D

:bowdown: to you George. But i think u should be O.K. :shrug:

Franks never got busted @ that track for no Cage ;-)

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

They have told Franky to slow down, I believe. If you're not a total dick, they'll let you run right on the edge. Keep pushin it, they'll boot you.

Drag strips in Cali are weird. Strict Tech, no tech, low tech, funky facilities, bad prep, crappy conditions. Famoso might be fun next year.

I should have plenty of mod money when I get back. Supposed to fly out the 16th. Now where did I put the fur lined long johns? The battery operated socks?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
also, i can't see the bap pressure switch anywhere. you may want to get that installed too. otherwise fuel pump duty cycle hits 100% before redline w/ the bigger boost.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I should have plenty of mod money when I get back. Supposed to fly out the 16th. Now where did I put the fur lined long johns? The battery operated socks?

damn, that's pretty soon. don't forget to pack some sterno just in case you need to start a fire for warmth. and a space blanket. and a signal mirror.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Thanksgiving would be awesome since I'll be in San Diego anyways, makes for less of a drive :D Count me in, the slow red brick needs some new times, but no slicks this time out :nonono:

jonas

Established Member
yea if they are open
I have been home with the 'rents since may so I'm sure me being away on turkey day would be a vacation for em

Users who are viewing this thread