When & Where

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I have more useless trivia stuffed in my head.

I read some interesting stuff on dyslexia the other day, how dyslexics think in multiple dimensions and store memories differently than non dyslexics. We tend to think of things as pictures, not symbols like letters or numbers.

I once memorized every line in the play South Pacific. I got a small role in the play in high school, 'cause that's where the chicks were. When one of the leads backed out at his girlfriends insistence, I got the part by virtue of knowing all the lines. I have no idea when or why I learned all the lines, I just knew 'em.

Part of the problem is all the useless crap. I'm certain it shoved out information I'm gonna need one day. So if you see me wandering around spouting Shakespeare and turning over everything in sight, help me find my keys or whatever it is I've forgotten.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Notice how the guardrail came apart?

Dyslexia made calculus challenging when I was working on my degree. I get the concept of equality, balance, harmony, but I had to learn to do every problem 3 ways so I could check my work. Numbers were always ending up on the wrong side of the equation.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
still waiting to hear on the cbad message board... we need to get some new blood to head out w/ us. calling out blue poison, cobrarlc, berj, et al!!! :rockon:

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Yeah...that rail didnt have a chance :nonono: It wasnt recent right?

Interesting u say that. Some equations i can see in different ways to come up with numbers....but some times it just end ups going down the wrong direction, thus u id get wrong answers & interesting enough id end up getting the right one.

Man this feels like dayzaboo :eek:

11/01/2003 is the date June posted for the crash

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Damn. Well glad i do lift when i feel the rear sliding out a bit.

Hey u still going to Viva Las Devils Island?

When I was leaving work at 7:20 tonight, I was told Lexmark finally produced a spec, and the guy in my department who is assigned the program is out the next two days, so guess who Johnny on the spot is?

I'm going to try begging and pleading, and if that don't work, I may threaten to quit. It's a company tradition....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I'm going to try begging and pleading, and if that don't work, I may threaten to quit. It's a company tradition....

:eek: :( :cuss: :bash:

Well Johnny......i think he feels very sick.....right around 4pm :xpl:

:burnout: ..... Come on John. :dw:
Get to live only once.

Tradition :beer: :shrug:

I wish i had never come back to this :cuss: F-en office & i wish i really left. So much u can learn about the In & Outs of a Biz.......

:boring: is what im feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread