When to buy?

BlackenedSVT

The Clown has it out 4 me
Established Member
My advice would be to go and get the one you like when you find it. I wouldn't get caught up in waiting 14months until you find one at the right price just to save $1500 or something. Find the one you like and buy it.

I have nothing wrong with people that hold out and wait, but if its because of price do yourself a favor and just get the damn thing already. If you ask me, its better to pay and have it now to enjoy than to wait 6 months to a year just to save a few bucks =)

AlanSVT

Established Member
$5,000 more then a 2010................................You have to be joking

I'd bet that $5k they dont go over $1,500 if anything at all. Yes I know the FRPP aluminum block is expensive in the parts catalouge but so are lots of other expensive bits on the gt500. A price increase of that magnatude would kill off the GT500 and most consumers wouldnt know the difference between the two.

I know its really easy to put down new models but the stop the hate, the 2011 is gonna be the best ever.

I am not putting down a new model. I think its great. But the 2011 will be more then any other Shelby so far. I think its a great way to end the 5 year run on shelbys. If in fact they do end the run.

ALan

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
I am not putting down a new model. I think its great. But the 2011 will be more then any other Shelby so far. I think its a great way to end the 5 year run on shelbys. If in fact they do end the run.

ALan

Just imagine the ADM that dealers will tack onto a 2011.

chuckstang

Established Member

ALan

hey to defend your point, a while back from someone high up I did hear a substantial price jump on the 2011 but obviously I don't believe it

And also, I am just a fan and observer right now and it is still unlikely I will purchase another, but you never know, nothing is forever, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread