When seeing another mustang driving....

Burn'nRubber

Established Member
I dont go out of my way to get anyones attention or wave, but if I happen to see a nice mustang/cobra or a fellow mustang driver eyeing my car I usually give them a nod, not that I get much attention with my car. It may be me but some cobra owners around here think their cars(96-98s) are untouchable. For instance, one of my buddies told me and I quote "hey lets get in your car because no one around here wants to race my car", and his car is stock except full exhaust. I let it go in one ear and out the other, but I cant wait for the day that I can put multiple cars on his FAR superior car.

Last edited:

gameboy_J

Established Member
I don't usually wave at people unless they are in another Mach simply because in my experience the Mach drivers tend to be old guys who actually care about cars and are friendly, unlike most GT/cobra drivers in my area. I will throw my hand up at any nicely modded stang though if I catch it in time. I don't hate because they were like me and could only afford to buy a V6 at the time of purchase and being in high school makes it hard to pay GT insurance rates.

...and yeah, 6k into a sixer might seem dumb but I could only afford to buy a sixer at the time. After it was paid off I just continued putting car payments towards modding it :)

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
gameboy_J said:
I don't usually wave at people unless they are in another Mach simply because in my experience the Mach drivers tend to be old guys who actually care about cars and are friendly, unlike most GT/cobra drivers in my area. I will throw my hand up at any nicely modded stang though if I catch it in time. I don't hate because they were like me and could only afford to buy a V6 at the time of purchase and being in high school makes it hard to pay GT insurance rates.

...and yeah, 6k into a sixer might seem dumb but I could only afford to buy a sixer at the time. After it was paid off I just continued putting car payments towards modding it :)

Well..ur car looks good man:beer:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
if it's a SVT, or mach, it gets a thumbs up, if its anything else thats cool, whether its a modded GT, evo, exotic, muscle car, vette, camaro, and the owners not a dick, they get the thumbs up too. if its just somebody checking out my car while on the road, just give them a wave.

BM1

Established Member
The only other Mustangs I even take notice to on the road are Mach 1s and Cobras. I usually won't wave or give a thumbs up unless I know them.

There's a guy in an Azure Blue Mach that I usually wave to simply because I always see him in my neighborhood.

If it's an '05+ Mustang, I don't even pay attention.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Black Mach 1 said:
The only other Mustangs I even take notice to on the road are Mach 1s and Cobras. I usually won't wave or give a thumbs up unless I know them.

There's a guy in an Azure Blue Mach that I usually wave to simply because I always see him in my neighborhood.

If it's an '05+ Mustang, I don't even pay attention.

:lol: :lol:

divided

Established Member
Wow, alot of different opinions on this one. At least we can all agree COBRA'S get the most thumbs :rockon: :rockon:

investinwaffles

Established Member
ford_racer said:
If it's a V6, I ignore it.
Yea, i drive a v6 and im willing to bet you wont ignore it.

DSC_6831.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
investinwaffles said:

DSC_6831.jpg
damn, that thing looks good! now you just need to get a built 6, toss some turbos on it, and put a full MM suspension on it and pass some V8s on some road courses!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
investinwaffles said:

DSC_6831.jpg

I'll admit it's quite good looking, but when I hear the sound of that six, I'll focus my attention on something else.

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
ford_racer said:
I'll admit it's quite good looking, but when I hear the sound of that six, I'll focus my attention on something else.

hahahahahaha. i laugh when 6er's gun it. it sounds like crap.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The V6 in general is what is being referenced here guys. Not the V6 that you put 45,000 into and now have a wopping 400rwhp. That in itself is still a waste but I understand situations. A 17 year old with a V6 Mustang is much more than I had when I was that age. Props to you but a majority of V6 owners are not Mustang Enthusiast. They have a car that suits their needs of gas and insurance yet still have what they believe to be a muscle car. I'll go as far to say that if you have GT that does not have built motor or power adder..UR SLOW. Our cars are heavy..PERIOD. I really dislike the cocky Mustang owner that thinks cause they have a V8 they are god. I hate all these 05+ Mustang GTs that think cause they are newer body style they can beat my 04Cobra. I hate ignorance which is just what it is. Anyone that visits this board for the most part is an enthusiast(95%). Atleast you know who is who and what does what for the most part. Sorry for some of my harsher comments in this thread..I'll play nicer now:beer: -Shane

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread