• your present car and every relatives car

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • you dont have a car but your cousin lets you look at his 03 Cobra

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It seems we have a new trend with people and their sigs.

Either they are listing their present cars as well all the cars they sold or traded in or they are listing their parents cars, brothers cars, sisters cars, aunts cars, milkmans car, etc.

And if it isnt that, their sigs are 40 lines line with quotes from other posters that are often out of context or just not requiring repeating!

Tell me what is right for a sig!!

Last edited:

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thank God someone is finally bringing this up! Some of these freakin' sigs take up almost a whole page!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
3-4-5 lines of what ever...

were on an SVT board, I dont care if you have a freightliner or a GM something or other etc.

past/sold cars is the lamest thing ever.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
But true, I really dont care what cars you own, who your kids are, what your stocks are, how your portfolio is doing, and the year you where born, and the date you die.........etc

Ya get the point.:read:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
It seems we have a new trend with people and their sigs.

Either they are listing their present cars as well all the cars they sold or traded in or they are listing their parents cars, brothers cars, sisters cars, aunts cars, milkmans car, etc.

And if it isnt that, their sigs are 40 lines line with quotes from other posters that are often out of context or just not requiring repeating!

Tell me what is right for a sig!!

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but when did Piper's recently become a car??? Haha GOTCHA! Just kidding. Nice plane though! :thumbsup: Do you commute with it or is it a hobby?? Also, what's the upkeep and costs? I'm thinking of getting one for a weekend traveler.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
:p If it bothers people, I'll shorten it... just let me know if it really is an issue.

:beer:

Holy Crap!

That's obscene... I kinda like it, especially when the scroll bar selector can't be seen any more....:bored:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
The best signatures are 1 liners. Since you know, its a signature and everything...

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
If you have more than 12 total lines in your signature, you are about at the limit. Of course a couple more or less isn't a big deal, but if you have 25+ lines you really need to cut it down a bit.

Everyone has different opinions, but to me the perfect signature is one with maybe a small picture and a link to a page containing all the information about you or your vehicle(s).

Users who are viewing this thread