When do you go to the hospital?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Spent 6 hours at work with a pain in my balls I couldn't explain. At the 6 hour mark the pain had me complacent. I went to the Nurse at work and she said ER. I had everyone in the waiting room thinking I was dieing, and I'm no bitch to say the least. I had a Kidney Stone that was BY FAR the worst pain I have ever had times a 1000. That night it was 2 doses of morphine, one percocet and one tremadol. I am very thankful I didn't tuff that one out and more than I had and went and got check out. "Being a man" can end up being your enemy and even kill you.

Machdup1

Established Member
Essentially, my BP and heart rate are all over the ****ing place. Slightly nauseous and unable to eat much. Intermittent stabbing gut pain. I really don't want to waste time at the hospital
Heart rate irregular=hospital

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Since yesterday. I don’t think it’s appendicitis, maybe a kidney stone. But yeah it’s definitely fatal. It’s been good SVTP.

If you have a stone, you will not second guess it. Hell, most likely you won't be able to type.

Abdominal pain/discomfort as well as back pain is VERY common and 99% of the time nothing bad but there is that 1%.

I would suck start a shotgun before voting for Beto. Just took my temp and it’s 100.3.

Anally?

Last edited:

noco5.0

Established Member
Essentially, my BP and heart rate are all over the ****ing place. Slightly nauseous and unable to eat much. Intermittent stabbing gut pain. I really don't want to waste time at the hospital

I don't typically post much on here during the day because I'm at work. Been sitting at home for a week after spending several days in the hospital. I had similar symptoms to you and it turned out to be my gall bladder. It was so bad they couldn't get to all of it laproscopically so they had to cut me open about 10 inches and do open surgery. I was pretty close to being septic which would have turned a three day hospital stay into a 3 week hospital stay potentially. I'm not one to go to the hospital either, but I wouldn't mess with it and at least go to urgent care.

FJohnny

Established Member
I'm assuming we can rule out IV drug user in withdrawal?

Ask yourself if you are like most guys in that you'd rather sit at home and miraculously cure yourself than go in to the experts and risk getting bad news. That's what I have always done and it has worked like a charm so far.

But, after reading about the one guy's gall bladder and even worse, about the other guy's balls I'm starting to change my mind. Maybe time for you to get a professional opinion.

For God's sake, man, why risk your balls!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I never go, unless it's an emergency or if I'm sick.
Last time I had my physical was on this past Tuesday. Before that,........2014. lol

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Since yesterday. I don’t think it’s appendicitis, maybe a kidney stone. But yeah it’s definitely fatal. It’s been good SVTP.

Spent 6 hours at work with a pain in my balls I couldn't explain. At the 6 hour mark the pain had me complacent. I went to the Nurse at work and she said ER. I had everyone in the waiting room thinking I was dieing, and I'm no bitch to say the least. I had a Kidney Stone that was BY FAR the worst pain I have ever had times a 1000. That night it was 2 doses of morphine, one percocet and one tremadol. I am very thankful I didn't tuff that one out and more than I had and went and got check out. "Being a man" can end up being your enemy and even kill you.

Oooh man I wish I hadn't read this, I went to the ER twice this past Sunday night/Monday morning for a damn kidney stone. It's my second one ever (both small, 2mm) but for some reason they really mess up my left kidney and leave me in debilitating pain. I never feel them pass once they're clear of the ureter but man do they **** things up on the way down.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I've found that showing up holding a bucket and violently retching into it while standing on your tip toes moves you right on by the Somali filled waiting room and right to the front of the line like a charm.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Do you even Man?

@ssj4sadie I had appendicitis when i was 13 years old. Mine eventually burst after 2 weeks of what my mother thought was a common flu. This spread deadly infection throughout my lower guts prompting emergency surgery. Was in hospital for 8 days.

Symptoms:

--Excruciating pain in lower stomach--mine was on my right side 3" below my belly button.
--Vomiting and nausea. Around week 2, vomit turned into what looked like coffee grains (was probably dried blood and infection after the appendix burst).
--Pain is so bad in the stomach that you literally cannot stand up straight--at all--throughout the whole ordeal. This is what i remember the most.

Users who are viewing this thread