wheels up!

stang1971

Established Member
XU5D6806.jpg
[/IMG]

yes.. it pulled both front wheels :)

203Cree

Established Member
I'm more impressed by the fact that you managed to to that at KCIR of all tracks. I've NEVER hooked well there. Ever. When I still had the L I'd get loose in third on Slicks, and it wasn't that fast.

stang1971

Established Member
Very nice! Are you using a window switch or just there wot switch that comes with the 5.0 nx system? :beer:

i had a progressive window switch made by nitrous outlet.

i didnt use the progressive part.. but the window switch was set from 3k-6700,,, it always did the tps.... but it was not the 5.0 system.

stang1971

Established Member
I'm more impressed by the fact that you managed to to that at KCIR of all tracks. I've NEVER hooked well there. Ever. When I still had the L I'd get loose in third on Slicks, and it wasn't that fast.

kcir no longer uses vht.. they use a compound made by vp... its kick ass.. WAY better then vht.

ViciousJay

Established Member
and people wanna throw another 30k at a gt500.... im more and more impressed each day with these cars

stang1971

Established Member
Hows that work and where can i get one???

its set as a nuetral rev limiter.. as long as the vehicle isnt moving and ur at WOT.. it will go to the rpm you set and stay there.. i love it... i pull up to the line.. mash the gas ....wait for the tree to drop and dump the clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread