Whats up w all the HUMVs showing up on TV in Iraq/Seria

svtshadow

Banned
Additionally, ISIS in an M1 Abrams is the equivalent of my 4 year old nephew hoped up on Pepsi in a Bugatti Veyron with a naked and horny Kate Upton. Sure he can fumble around and annoy her but that’s about it.

God you are a ****ing teacher! Good shit! made my day

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is one reason why our government often is reluctant to provide arms to rebels in, say, Syria. The concern is that they may quickly get into the hands of our enemies (like ISIS). I would hope that we have learned a lesson with what happened in Iraq. Then again......

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
But make no mistakes about it. Obama promised to end the war in Iraq. And he did. Also Yemen is a sucess story of the Middle East.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Here is a simplistic example of budget constraints since you seem to be missing that element entirely which honestly baffles me given your credentials as a Six Sigma Black belt:

Your mom gives you her last $6.00 to buy 15 pounds of apples. Apples cost $1.58 per pound. They also cost $1.58 per pound at three competing grocery stores in your neighboring towns as well. How many pounds of apples do you think you’re gonna bring home to mom? (Hint: 15 pounds is incorrect regardless of how friendly you think the cashier is.)

Wow, thanks for the condescending point of view. Since you seem to be well versed in LSS, maybe you should have provided a little more detailed Value Stream Analysis to point out areas of waste in your hupothetical trip to buy apples. jeesh!

But seriously.. A good LSS BB, does not need to be a content expert in every project they support. (you should know that). Its much more important so listen, seek out experts and help people think through problems. (and yes, call 'BS' when something does not sound right)

Additionally, ISIS in an M1 Abrams is the equivalent of my 4 year old nephew hoped up on Pepsi in a Bugatti Veyron with a naked and horny Kate Upton. Sure he can fumble around and annoy her but that’s about it.

I am guessing your 4yr old nephew would not try to ransom Kate, sell off the Bugatti to the highest bidder and film the whole thing to be posted up on social media!

And since you insist on bringing my business mind into this conversation, Where is the risk analysis, and cost avoidance? Maybe we would not need as many hrs of the $5,000/hr Drone fly overs if we blew up all the gear we did not want to bring back. Holy cr@p, is our govt (or DOD) really trying that hard to save our taxpayer's money at all? I sure hope so, but don't really see any evidence of it.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Here is one M1A1 being cooked off back in October 2014 outside Rhamadi SP?, but from what I have been reading ISIS did get 3 intact M1's one got stuck in a ditch and the other 2 was abandoned by their crews outside the city.

21dh.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread