What's For Dinner Thread

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
After getting this insta pot a couple years ago, wife finally decided to use it for ribs she purchased at ALDIs.
Put some rub on them, then into the insta pot (~25 min?).
Then she applied some bbq sauce and put them under the broiler for a few minutes.
Turned out great.

IMG_2735.jpeg
IMG_2737.jpeg
IMG_2738.jpeg

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
After getting this insta pot a couple years ago, wife finally decided to use it for ribs she purchased at ALDIs.
Put some rub on them, then into the insta pot (~25 min?).
Then she applied some bbq sauce and put them under the broiler for a few minutes.
Turned out great.

View attachment 1826152View attachment 1826153View attachment 1826154
I don't care for smoked meat so I usually do ribs in the oven and they come out great. Season them wrap them up in foil and when done unwrap put bbq sauce and turn the broiler on.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I could never get the timing down for steaks and chops so I just sous vide and sear now. Havent messed up a steak since I got my sous vide stick, only meat I dont use it on are boneless/skinless chicken thighs.
I started smoking steaks to an internal temperature of 100 and then sous vide for 2-3 hours at 120 and then sear them over sear grates. It's a long process but even the cheap cuts are insanely good.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I don't care for smoked meat so I usually do ribs in the oven and they come out great. Season them wrap them up in foil and when done unwrap put bbq sauce and turn the broiler on.
Either does my wife. Depends on the pellets/wood you use. She's never had a problem with the stuff I've done over the years with the milder stuff.
I started smoking steaks to an internal temperature of 100 and then sous vide for 2-3 hours at 120 and then sear them over sear grates. It's a long process but even the cheap cuts are insanely good.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
It would be 9 before we ate if I did that. lol Unless it was the weekend.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Either does my wife. Depends on the pellets/wood you use. She's never had a problem with the stuff I've done over the years with the milder stuff.

It would be 9 before we ate if I did that. lol Unless it was the weekend.
Yeah man it definitely has to be planned out.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Users who are viewing this thread