Established Member
salon-auto-mtl-2011_059.gif

2012 gtr R35 black edition.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Wishful thinking? Ford GT, Black with no stripes.

Realistically? Build my '99 Lightning with a PSI single turbo and restore my '85 4E Hertz using a full Boport treatment and BIG single!

Nikon5Feb11015.jpg

Nikonupload2Dec10076.gif

Nikonupload2Dec10078.gif

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Great question.

I have my 2 dream snakes -
My new GT500 silver with glass roof (1st non-vert stang since 1987)
And my SRT/10 Viper, which is a vert
They keep my BMW 335 hardtop vert company

This has become my dream garage ... althought the BMW may not last, I'm using it for training my son on perf driving, 6 speed 300hp, good trainer on the track, although he gently drives the GT500 with me shotgun, it'll be awhile till he can mash that peddle.

As Adam Sandberg's song goes, everytime I go into my garage, "I j__z in my pants". lol

Just to note - for lux bucket I picked up an '11 MKX, love it 10x's better than my 7 series I dumped. 305hp, 20mpg mixed easily, crazy luxury. Ford (lincoln, same thing) has got their shiznit together, I'm lovin it. Looking to dump the wife's Subaru this year on a loaded Focus.

And a shout out to the GTR, there's no denying that thing rocks, but I wouldn't be happy with it on a daily sort of basis, and I've always loved the USA muslce/beast car approach ... for my the stang & viper are the absolutes in this regard. I respect the vette a lot, as anyone should, but just doesn't grab me.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Good post.. I am going through this right now..
I love my 08 GT500 (red with white stripes). Its a keeper for life, and the car has all the potential to grow with me, power wise, that I will ever need. Plus it can hold 4 people (well 2 people and 2 kids), and its great for cruising, and gets thumbs up where we go. Runs low 11's with minor mods. - Soon to be 10's.

So now that I have a 2 car garage.. What car do we put next to it? I have been trying to decide between the following.:

45k budget:
2012 Dodge Challenger with the 392 Hemi. - Blue with white Stripes
2010-2012 Chevy Camaro SS - Black on Black - Convertible possible. (Cheaper than the other expensive options)
2011 Corvett Grandsport - Black or Blue.. (I love this car and am seriously considering it) -I could get this car to run high 11's with CAI, and headers. And it would have a removable top.
2006-2009 Corvette ZO6... this is my most likely choice. Black on Black.. Find a nice stock one.. Install Headers and CAI and run high 10s.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
In my garage currently -

2008 GT500 (red/white)

1998 Saleen (twin turbo 5.4)

I can't think of anything else I'd rather have!

Also have 2 F150's for daily drivers.
1998 XLT supercab (white)
2008 Lariat crewcab (black)

X008.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

oldlugs

Established Member
I'd be happy with one of these too!

$(KGrHqN,!h8E2I+s(NKIBNk3iYYD8!~~_4.JPG
$(KGrHqN,!h0E2JOky5PNBNk3iUGb2!~~_4.JPG

If I could get that package in something that didn't look like a kid's toy, I'd be interested.
That car is NOT aesthetically pleasing. I could think of a few comparisons, but I'll stop there.

In a dream world, I'd have a list as long as my leg, of cool cars to have once I built my 50 car garage.
With gas prices going the way they are, and the crappy grade of fuel we have around here... I'm happy to own some very nice lightweight vintage bicycles that keep my KR and Bullitt company (and thankful I'm still in shape to ride 'em). :)

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
In my garage currently -

2008 GT500 (red/white)

1998 Saleen (twin turbo 5.4)

I can't think of anything else I'd rather have!

Also have 2 F150's for daily drivers.
1998 XLT supercab (white)
2008 Lariat crewcab (black)

X008.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

mmmmm probably one of my favorite combos yet... is this TTSALEEN tim strong's friend?? if so love your saleen and you're still supposed to rent it to me for $50 with delivery to florida, i'm still waiting.... :beer:

EDIT: just picked up that you have trucks the same years as your cars, nice coincidence there?? or did you plan this my friend?

Last edited:

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
mmmmm probably one of my favorite combos yet... is this TTSALEEN tim strong's friend?? if so love your saleen and you're still supposed to rent it to me for $50 with delivery to florida, i'm still waiting.... :beer:

EDIT: just picked up that you have trucks the same years as your cars, nice coincidence there?? or did you plan this my friend?

Haha. Yep same person.
Just coincidence on the trucks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread