What would you put next to your Gt500

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
I was just thinking about it bored in class. If I could put another car in my driveway to drive other than the GT500 that's still a neck breaker and not cost me too much I think it would be a built 2003 Lightning (and hell why not an TT 03 cobra on the other side), I have just always liked the look and "sleeper" aspect of both. I know I would definitely rather something along the lines of a TT gallardo or something in the price range but I'm thinking realistically for my income.

Was just curious if you guys (if you don't already) were to do so what would you put in your driveway next to car?

Better yet if you already do have a nice combo of cars post pictures of it for our enjoyment.
:beer:

AlanSVT

Established Member
I got rid of my Lightning for my 500....Sometimes I wish I never got rid of it....Was such a awesome truck.

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
A diesel f250 with an enclosed car trailer

would it be lifted tuned with all the deletes and a full exhaust??? if so then you can park it in mine when yours is full

My TT '67 finished !

I like where your head's at

TT 03 Cobra no doubt. Maybe il sell my Rover.. hmmmm lol

meh keep the rover and the 03... want the ol' lady to get a white HSE Sport and park it in the driveway for the mommy mobile :banana:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
What would I put next to MY Shelby?

How about my girlfriend?

0326011854.jpg

Oh wait, you said car. Well, she is as expensive as another car note and insurance. :dw:

AlCaPwn

Established Member
I guess since we are dreamin and it doesn't have ot be one I have owned before, I would sure like to have my other dream car, a Ford GT. I look at z06s as a poor man's GT, so if the GT never materializes for me I may be forced that way. But I am am keeping the Shelby too this time!

Red10thcv

Established Member
Guess I'm lucky: Zinc Yellow Mach 1, Torch Red 10thcv and my buddy leaves his Highland Green Bullitt at my house.
Age has some advantages.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I can't wait for the day that my dads 65 fast back is done in the same color combo as my car. That will be a good looking side by side

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Hands down..........

............................................... Ford GT

VaporSnake

Forever Slow
Established Member
sorry guys, but i have a corvette to go next to mine

pictures... my buddy has a 07 C6Z06 in lemans blue and i'm waiting for him to come home so we can take some pictures

I guess since we are dreamin and it doesn't have ot be one I have owned before, I would sure like to have my other dream car, a Ford GT. I look at z06s as a poor man's GT, so if the GT never materializes for me I may be forced that way. But I am am keeping the Shelby too this time!

had the opportunity to touch one with <200 miles on it and in florida with a block warmer on it, i asked to sit in it and was laughed at... i'd love a GT as well

Guess I'm lucky: Zinc Yellow Mach 1, Torch Red 10thcv and my buddy leaves his Highland Green Bullitt at my house.
Age has some advantages.

nice combo, pictures would be lovely if you get the time "old man" :poke:

I can't wait for the day that my dads 65 fast back is done in the same color combo as my car. That will be a good looking side by side

Agreed

I'd be happy with one of these too!

$(KGrHqN,!h8E2I+s(NKIBNk3iYYD8!~~_4.JPG

not a fan of it so you can have that one... wouldn't be so bad without the red wheels

Keep the driveway combos coming gentlemen it's interesting to see what people would also have

Users who are viewing this thread