VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Electric994V said:
:idea: I'd sell mine and get an 04, and get either a KB or whipple... :-D

chuck-ball.gif

UCBeau

johnjib said:
If I were you I would give the money to johnjib bcuz he needs it more. Yeah maybe. 15k dude? I would be the happiest man in the world. In my situation I would build the motor, build a strong solid rear, build the transmission, pimp my ride w/a nice hood and rims. What are you wanting from your ride?
hahahahah at least your supercharger is on!!!

if it were me:
i'd pay my car off and use the rest on a built 304..and sell my S trim for a JT-trim

Last edited by a moderator:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Save the money and realize car parts are the last thing you should spend $15 grand on (assuming you're not some filthy rich millionaire who has more money than he knows what to do with).

Cobra-R

Established Member
What are you wanting to improve on your car? Are you a drag racer, auto-x'er, or a open tracker? Makes all the difference in the world on where you start your mods.

Brian

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Wrench said:
the hp kit comes with both the injectors and svt focus pump. as for tranny issues you are right.
yeah but dude, consider a built motor and a turbo. thats easy 600rwhp.

a single focus pump ain't handling anywhere near that, nor are 03 injectors.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
Electric994V said:
:idea: I'd sell mine and get an 04, and get either a KB or whipple... :-D
already got an 04 w a whipple, thats my Daily driver right now becasue this is my project car.

IM geting the engine compleatly bulitproofed, lowering the comp ratio a little bit, having a Whipple W200AX installed, New feul system, and a few other things. then later this year a T-56 tranny!

but thats just to beinge with, i have more then 3/4 more to go on my wish list. and a few more years of building.

Nazman

Established Member
Three Options:

1. Pull motor, change Pistons/Rods to boost friendly CR & Billet Rods, slap a TT Kit, up-grade fuel system.

2. Keep current combo, up-grade Nitrous to custome direct port, get a K-Member/Coil Overs. Rest of cash, for tools, and stuff like that.

3. Keep current combo. Purchase 89-93 LX Coupe, Dart IE block, 408CI, o/a 11.0CR, AFR 205s or 220 Heads, Auto Trany, Carb, 250 Shot of the juice. Will be my street bruisier!

Naz

Wrench

Established Member
Nazman said:
3. Keep current combo. Purchase 89-93 LX Coupe, Dart IE block, 408CI, o/a 11.0CR, AFR 205s or 220 Heads, Auto Trany, Carb, 250 Shot of the juice. Will be my street bruisier!

Naz
I LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
Sell your car, and put that money plus the $15 toward a C5 Z06, save about $1000 for a nice 125hp nitrous setup for it though.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
viperbluelx said:
Sell your car, and put that money plus the $15 toward a C5 Z06, save about $1000 for a nice 125hp nitrous setup for it though.

Yeah then destroy the motor before you get 2 pounds into the bottle....

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
JDM Built 5.4L with a 2.4KB or Twin Turbos

or

A down payment on a 07 GT500

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Yeah then destroy the motor before you get 2 pounds into the bottle....

A friend of mine ran his C5 on a 125 shot for 2 YEARS, and ran consistant 6.80-6.90's in the 1/8th. It didn't blow till he stepped the shot up higher.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
viperbluelx said:
A friend of mine ran his C5 on a 125 shot for 2 YEARS, and ran consistant 6.80-6.90's in the 1/8th. It didn't blow till he stepped the shot up higher.

I read fast and thought you said C6.

Yes c5 Z06 is very nice.

Blown02

Established Member
Torch10th said:
For 15 grand definitely a full build big-bore 304, ported heads cams and some sort of power adder. Most likely turbos.

lol, 15gs isnt gonna get you that... I spent a little over 12gs on my tt kit, installed and everything with a crap load of extras.

Users who are viewing this thread