What will this mach run?

F8L SN8K

Established Member
A mach 1 here went 12.8s with nitto drag radials on the stock rims and 4.10 gears.All else stock. average driver. 1.90 or so 60ft.

So you should be in the low 13s to high 12s range.

BayareaSS

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Hahahahahahaha! Depends what qualifies as a track... Sometimes the street looks too much like a track for me to pass up on! Especially w/ another worthy car next to me. I love it!

street looks like a track to me too!

caleb_cook

Established Member
stock gears?

BayareaSS said:
I was wondering what a mach with these mods will usually run?.....

Bassani SS Cat-Back, Bassani SS X-Pipe W/ HF Cats, K&N Inlet Pipe, K&N FIPK CAI, Steeda Tri-Ax ST Shifter.

Thanks for you input

Probably low 13's with stock gearing. 4.10's or .30's would give you high 12's with good traction pretty easily I reckon.

I had an 03' Mach with pretty much same mods but my mid-pipe was o/r and I had 4.30's, and it was a driver's race between me and a buddies modded 00' Trans Am that ran high 12's.

Smokinlx

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
it all depends on your effort. and yes there are tracks near the bay area and orange.

I agree take a little trip to the strip and get some real #'s. You will probably have a good time with it.

BayareaSS

Established Member
For all the guys that are giving track times......Thank YOU

I just wanted to have an idea of what i was going against and it looks like it should be a good run with the mach.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Its not worth it to drive to the track 45-60 mintues to see what a mach will run.

street looks like a track to me too!

and yet it is worth getting arrested and having your car impounded not to make the drive?????

dont want to race then dont go. but dont run on the street!!!!!!!!!:bash:

BayareaSS

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
and yet it is worth getting arrested and having your car impounded not to make the drive?????

As long as there is no other cars/people that will be in danger its just fine. If its not a safe place i wont run.
I will go to the track one day but it wont be a regular activity.

Dont try to preach to me.

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
ON D BIT said:

Give it up.. You aren't going to talk anyone out of street racing on this website.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
As long as there is no other cars/people that will be in danger its just fine. If its not a safe place i wont run.
I will go to the track one day but it wont be a regular activity.

Dont try to preach to me.

two lanes between two walls on private land is the only safe place to run! :idea:

i am just conveying the fact how stupid it is for any one to run at any time on public streets. very much like carrying loaded gun in you car. strange #$^@ will happen and it can ruin your life!

dont worry last post in the thread!:beer:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Id say it would run high 12's. I ran 13.4 in my mach the one time i got it to the track and all i had was flows welded in and drop in knn, and we forgot to turn off the traction control on that run :bash: .

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
hrms, guess u asked for times, i ran a 8.0 in the 1/8th mile with a drop in k&n, 4.10's, o/r x, and tires, not sure what that is 1/4, maybe a 12.5 or so

SVTowner2B

Established Member
The only way to know what your car would run is to take it to the track.... there are to many variables to count. No car performs exactly the same from the factory, Drivers vary greatly, and the mods on one car don't net the same gains as on another. You could be faster or slower than anyone that has answered this thread. So if you're looking for bs to tell the honda guys you hang out with just say you run 10's, and when you lose say you missed a gear or any one of the million excuses you can find on a ricer forum any day.
I agree that 90% of the guys on this forum aren't going to pass up the occasional highway race, but asking others what your car will run is pretty much worthless. So make the trip to the track, I always find it well worth the hour trip.

Users who are viewing this thread