What will this mach run?

BayareaSS

Established Member
I was wondering what a mach with these mods will usually run?.....

Bassani SS Cat-Back, Bassani SS X-Pipe W/ HF Cats, K&N Inlet Pipe, K&N FIPK CAI, Steeda Tri-Ax ST Shifter.

Thanks for you input

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
I was wondering what a mach with these mods will usually run?.....

Bassani SS Cat-Back, Bassani SS X-Pipe W/ HF Cats, K&N Inlet Pipe, K&N FIPK CAI, Steeda Tri-Ax ST Shifter.

Thanks for you input

10's all day long... :D I don't even know... I hope I give you a decent run! :rockon:

BayareaSS

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
10's all day long... :D I don't even know... I hope I give you a decent run! :rockon:

i was thinking about it and i dont know a thing about mach's.

Are you going to the track any time soon?

I'm guessing high 12's- 13.1

What you think?

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
I just ran a SRT-8 Charger on my way to work this morning & pulled him by 1 1/2 cars!!! Does that help? :D

Good shit!

I want to run one of those. My friend with an 05 GT beat one by 2 cars and he has JLT Cai, exhaust and a tune.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Good shit!

I want to run one of those. My friend with an 05 GT beat one by 2 cars and he has JLT Cai, exhaust and a tune.

Yeah, the guy told me he only had intake/exhaust too. It sounded really mean! :beer:

Last edited:

ster!nn

Established Member
High High 12's, 12.9's MAYBE--

Low 13's with an average driver and decent hook up.

KidMach1

Established Member
With those mods dont expect anything better than low 13's. I dont see a tune or any type of performace tire listed in your sig. With those mods I put down 287 rwhp....and on a 3500 pound car you do the math. The best time I cut on crappy tires with those mods was a 13.3 @ 106-107. Assuming your an excellent driver you may see slightly better times, but with these cars tires make all the difference. For example I saw a Mach with a set of Nittos turn a 12.6 with the same mods as you minus the shifter. But expect to trap around 106 -107 with the stock 3.55 in there. Good Luck either way!!!

BayareaSS

Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Yeah, the guy told me he only had intake/exhaust too. It sounded really mean! :beer:

yea they sound good with exhaust!

We should have a good time no matter what the outcome is.

I think i may be having a clutch issue tho :(

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
KidMach1 said:
With those mods I put down 287 rwhp....and on a 3500 pound car you do the math. The best time I cut on crappy tires with those mods was a 13.3 @ 106-107....

thats race weight with driver correct? mach 1's weight in at 3300-3400 depending on fuel without driver. i dont know anyone who drags on a normal basis running more than a 1/4 tank. the mach 1's run 13.1 stock with a very good driver and good conditions.

back to the original question i would say high 12s if he can drive low 13's if he cant cut 60's. with those mods and sticky tires it should be able to go 12.7+, and with gears should be down to 12.5+. go to the track and see what they run?:idea:

BayareaSS

Established Member
ON D BIT said:
thats race weight with driver correct? mach 1's weight in at 3300-3400 depending on fuel without driver. i dont know anyone who drags on a normal basis running more than a 1/4 tank. the mach 1's run 13.1 stock with a very good driver and good conditions.

back to the original question i would say high 12s if he can drive low 13's if he cant cut 60's. with those mods and sticky tires it should be able to go 12.7+, and with gears should be down to 12.5+. go to the track and see what they run?:idea:

Tracks not very close.

I've noticed you like to tell people to go to the track. The track isn't close for everybody.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Tracks not very close.

I've noticed you like to tell people to go to the track. The track isn't close for everybody.

Hahahahahahaha! Depends what qualifies as a track... Sometimes the street looks too much like a track for me to pass up on! Especially w/ another worthy car next to me. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread