What Stiegemeier porting should I go with?

My suggestion to Steig is to not try to be so pushy because it is a bit of a turn off. With that said I am leaning towards Posi right now but I can't promise I'm going to be able to get a port at all...again I have a 7 month old and I'm having to depend on an undetermined amount from a check for diminished value that I have not received yet because of a dumbass that rear ended me a few weeks back. Also my wife has all but spent that money elsewhere but my intent is to make the money car only money regardless of where else my wife thinks we need to spend the money.

What point does your post serve in this thread other than for throwing a pity party for yourself? :shrug:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Say what you will BUT 75 to the Ground is pretty fricken impressive, I don't care who does the porting if they give customers those numbers and take the time to install the internals with care and precision, how could you go wrong? Yeah a few guys might have had a blower malfunction but compare it to the Large Amount that have been done... Guys that cry about buying a used Steig port blower from an unknown source and having problems down the line have to look in the mirror, can you REALLY blame Steig?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread