What shifter do you guys recommend?

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
:lol:

I'm being nice when I ask do you have shoulder problems? :
Oh I would just like to say that that was a very nice try at the smart remark. I like that. :cuss:

Jens03GT

Established Member
Nothing testy about it. You just have a lot of learning to do grasshopper. As for your thoughts..........expressing them is the point of the forum. No hard feelings here,sweetheart.

CobraCallie

Banned
Learning? When I said "being nice" I meant it.. Some people do have major shoulder problems and dislocate their shoulder in a second.. I don't know you and I was being NICE when I asked so I wasn't making fun of something you can't control..

And yes.. TESTY! You seem a little upset by my opinion of that you need to drive your car first before you decide on a shifter.. then you can decide what height is comfortable and whatever else you want.

Chill out.. it's okay

Jens03GT

Established Member
That sounds pretty good. Oh damn can't do it though. My super might get a little mad if I come to work looking f'd up. You know. But drinking, not a problem.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
lol isnt he the one that has failed to deliver my f16?

forget him. give him 3 chill pills

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Prozac - Zoloft ! ! Need some of that right now ! LOL.. Hard to get me agitated but about to drop kick someone right now ! :) J/k....

GB - Group Buy maybe if you want one we can get about 20 30 dollars off from Amazon racing or something if we get enough ppl

Jens03GT

Established Member
Ohh, that would be a GP in my world. Group purchase. Oh wait you are supposed to be the individual huh. I knew that.

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
:dw: GangBang? :dw:

Well , that is exactly what I was thinking. :idea: Gross. GB- dude incase you haven't noticed this is quite the sauage fest. There are not too many females in here right now. But hey hey we are all friends here. Let it out. How is Ripper feeling today.

Jens03GT

Established Member
You guys are hilarious. Gots to be going. It is passed my bedtime. You kids have fun. Don't stay up too late.

Users who are viewing this thread