What shift light?

96svtcobra1

Established Member
What shift light are you running? I am looking at the Autometer Pro 5343 that has the digital tach. Anyone have experience with it? Difficulty in wiring it up? Thanks. (I did a search, but not much on this specific light)

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
"Red" Raptor!! .... Mounted in the center of the steering column ~ Very simple to install!!

20131005_120525.jpg

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
Red Raptor in the A/C vent. That thing is plenty visible even in there!

Off topic: Tim what seats are those? They look nice and comfy!

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Blue Raptor mounted in my A/C vent. You never know its there until it lights up

ctgreddy

Established Member
I have the green raptor by my gauges. basically directly in front of my high beam indicator. The raptors are nice, small, easy to set up and have great directions on their website. I've never dealt with the autometer one you mentioned, but I have put in a few of the msd shift lights at cars at work and those work great too.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I hate glancing down at tach and wanted something closer to line of sight. The yellow shift light is nice and bright.

IMG_2142.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I also have a red Raptor in the A\C vent. Definitely a cool mod for not much money. It's one of those things that now that I'm used to having it - I would immediately have to buy and install one if I were to get a different Mustang tomorrow. It's so nice to just focus on keeping it straight and know you'll see the light in your peripheral. Maybe the only thing I don't like is that it tough to see on a sunny day with the top down since it's tucked back in the vent.

Users who are viewing this thread