What my cars capable of ?

TTBEAST

Established Member
03 cobra TT , 740 rwhp, full weight , straight axle, 355 gear with drag radials
What kind of 1/4 mile times do you think the car is capable of with a good driver?

TTBEAST

Established Member
Evil Twins is your car still a manual? If so what kind of times are you laying down?

By the way your car looks bad ass, nice wheel selection

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
2 step? What size drag radials and brand? Should go 10's with dsgsnake03 (aka poser kb video poster) driving.. so faster than that.

Digital

Established Member
You should be able to cut 9s, cut a bit of weight off the car and you'll gaurentee it.

TRBO VNM

10's. 9's most likely won't happen with that setup. I had a similar setup and ran 9 sec mph, but the suspension and tires were not setup for track use. plus the weight didn't help.

put some gt springs or fox springs in the back, get some slicks and a 2-step and that will help out a lot. you need to get the 60-foot down and 9's shouldn't be hard. the hardest part about a turbo car is getting out of the hole. he back half of the 1/4 is easy. you will pick up plenty there, but the front half is where you need to get the most out of it.

I have gone 10.80's with the eaton and 530rwhp, but I have bigs and littles and 28inch tall ET streets and dump it at 5500 rpm. but I do have a solid axle, removed passenger seat, rear seats top and bottom and spare tire.

since then I have done some other things that should allow me to go faster with the eaton.

remember, power means nothing if you can't put it to the ground.

Last edited:

TTBEAST

Established Member
Wow that is a very good time , I was hoping for a 10.50 or better now i think i will set my goal on breaking the 9s with a 2step and a set of slicks.

Users who are viewing this thread