• R&B (Ashanti, Mariah Carey etc.)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Techno (Dance, Club, House..)

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Rock (U2, Nickelback......etc.)

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Country

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Punk Rock (Avril L, Sum 41, Blink 182 etc.)

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Old School Rock (Hendrix, Zepplin.....etc.)

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Oldies (Beatles, Frankie Vallie...etc.)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Heavy Metal (Metalica, Motley Crue, Slipknot...etc.)

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • No one specific favorite type

Votes: 36 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
I listen to a little of everything, except Tejano. Pantera, Korn and Good Charlotte are in my CD player right now...

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
No, one persons runny make-up is enough. I'd chew my nails out of nervousness but the paint chips might f#ck me up and I'm sXe to the max.

:pop:

Cobie03

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
I'm sure that someone has mentioned this but you(cobie03) should be shot for putting Avril Lavigne, Blink 182, and Sum 41 as the examples of "punk rock".

Well than shoot me. It was a generalization of a category due to the fact that I had only 10 poll options to work with. So tell me than poopnut2, what category would you put Blink 182 and Sum 41 in. Just curious.

SICKBOY

Established Member
hahaha this thread is good times....Poopnut you must only paint your nails with the low lead polish...in order to not get trashed.....sXe 101....

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Wow, I'm guessing I'm the only one who voted R&B, the choices you put next to it make me cringe. :p

Mariah Carey, Ashanti...I don't think so.... :xpl:

Luthor Vandross, Earth Wind & Fire, Gerald Levert, R.Kelly, Tony Toni Tone, Mint Condition, Teddy Pendergrass now that's R&B. :D

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I listen to real, good, old metal mostly like old Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer. Not that modern **** rock crap or hardcore terribleness. Old rock comes in too sometimes like Zeppelin and Hendrix. Sometimes I go for some punk though like NOFX, Black Flag, Anti-Flag. There's some other stuff too like SRV, BB King, Joplin. Almost anything except that God awful new metal like Nickelsack and Puddle of Mudd. Also since I know this is a touchy subject and people get very defensive.......this is my opinion, my .02 cents. :p

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
avril l and blink 182 are not punk rock.

i voted punk which should read, NOFX, Rancid, MXPX, Tiger Army, etc..

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
don't think i saw them mentioned, but their a band here in MS, and play all the time in jackson, you guys should check them out. they'll be on t.v. shortly i assure you.

Atomship~"Pencil Fight" also try "whithered"
later
chiz

Whizzle

Established Member
avenged sevenfold
tool
a perfect circle
in flames
into eternity
metallica (not the new pussy stuff)
dimmu borgir
shadows fall
marilyn manson
slipknot
mudvayne
judas priest (sometimes)
pantera

i know ill think of some more later

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
LedVenom281 said:
LED ZEPPELIN! you spelled it wrong in your post. No worries though, at least you added it. I listen to all 60s and 70s rock (few 80s rock, only the classics that still made music). Classic Rock is hands down the best music ever made by humans. No other music genre has influenced people as Classic Rock has. Modern rock (90s-Present) is absolutley terrible IMO. I don't even consider Rap a form of music, but rather a form of lack of education and noise. Its too bad that my generation has this sort of music (Rap, Punk, Pop, etc.) without anything that had the magic of the past. Though, I am noticing a LOT of people going back and these days to Classic Rock. My fav band of all time is Led Zeppelin hands down. I am a FANATIC. The Beatles come in second with Pink Floyd at a close third. I have about 50 or so Classic Rock band favs and they never get old. They only get better. Classic Rock is like wine. It gets better and better with age. Classic Rock = Aged to Perfection.

We are in 100% agreement.

Here is what I listen too:

Classic Rock:

Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
Cream
Almann Brothers
Lynyrd Skynyrd
AC/DC
Beatles
Blue Oyster Cult

Metal:

Pantera (only metal band I really care for because Dimebag Darrell kicked ass at guitar)

David Allen Coe
Waylon Jennings

Hard Rock:

Guns 'N Roses
Velvet Revolver

Classical:

Rachmaninoff
Liszt
Chopin

Blues:

B.B. King
Muddy Waters
Buddy Guy
Howlin' Wolf

2004 Culebra

Established Member
I am extremenly opened minded too music as long as I don't here someone singing about how you think there tractor sexy or their dog died and sh!7...

Users who are viewing this thread