What Is This On My Door

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
p1010009.jpg

i only use soap, wax, and detailer spray on the outside of my car.....no simple green, nothing.

Orange Poison

Established Member
I use the California Gold Car Wash. Really good stuff. It's PH balanced....and that's what you should look for in choosing a Car Wash soap. Does not remove wax...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Looks like dried sweat drops ....

that or drool...

People get very excited looking at these cars..... :thumbsup:

J/K :poke:

Could be though... some one looking over your car real good.. It could have happened.

At least it's not bird poo!

Jimmy :bored:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Use Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash and the color of it is purple. I like it and have had no problems, then when I feel like looking like a jackass I bring out the leaf blower and it dry it off. It leaves a wax-like finish :rolling:

mystic04

Established Member
Wings65288 said:
Use Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash and the color of it is purple. I like it and have had no problems, then when I feel like looking like a jackass I bring out the leaf blower and it dry it off. It leaves a wax-like finish :rolling:
i have used the NXt and blower so your not alone :thumbsup:

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
pennywisegt said:
automotive soap, not sure the name though......i might have used dishwasher soap a while back though
Dishwashing soap = Bad Idea. But as long as you use an automotive soap it should not happen.

Use a claybar or a bit of Meigures (sp?) Paint Cleaner then polish and wax it should come up like new.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Jimmysidecarr said:
Looks like dried sweat drops ....

that or drool...

People get very excited looking at these cars..... :thumbsup:

J/K :poke:

Could be though... some one looking over your car real good.. It could have happened.

At least it's not bird poo!

Jimmy :bored:

:lol: :thumbsup:

maybe someone jizzed on it... :dw:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
What is that on your door?

That, my friend, is what is called a "Door Handle". You pull on it to open the door.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :beer:

2004svtcobra

Established Member
It looks like calcium carbonate or water hardness to me. Did you rinse it in the sun and forget to shammy that area? 50% dilution of water and vingar should take car of it. Than wax it.

whippleblown03

Established Member
the last person you gave a ride did that. was it before they got in or when they got out? sometimes passengers cant control themselves after a blast in the cobra?

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
2004svtcobra said:
It looks like calcium carbonate or water hardness to me. Did you rinse it in the sun and forget to shammy that area? 50% dilution of water and vingar should take car of it. Than wax it.

i don't use shammy's anymore, have u seen how they just stick to the paint when you use them? it takes off all the wax probably, i just use beach towls lightly....no swirls yet

Users who are viewing this thread