What is everyone doing for the long weekend?

THE_STIG

Established Member
I'm surfing all weekend, had a good day today except for the fuggin tourists paddling in front of me, I threatened one kid that i'd use my leash to choke him to death if he paddled in front of me again. I feel I could have handled it better.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I just got into a hotel room.......In MICHIGAN!!!!!!!! My wife and I left Katy (Houston) Fri. morning and stayed the night in Tulsa, and in the morning, we'll be driving further on to Au Gres, Mi.. And, since it's now officially the 6th, IT'S MY 30TH B-DAY, BITCHES!!!!!!

mvr

Established Member
4 day weekend here =D

im helping pit crew for my buddies at psca this weekend, then mon/tues il prob just relax and do as little as possible.

Adower

Established Member
Friday- Packed for moving.
Sat- Did some demo work at my buddies moms house. Ripped up some tile, carpet, back yard.
Sun- BBQ
Mon- Relax and pack some more.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Lol, I'm not complaining. But working 7 out of 8 days in a row pulling 12 hour shifts does get to you after about day 4-5. Thankfully they let us surf during downtime.

Yes like you I will be parked at my desk this weekend. I believe a president once said "The government doesn't shut down just because it's friday"

Of course, he said this as he was getting on HMX flying to Camp.

Last edited:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Tomorrow we are having a cookout, and I am going to attempt to make steamed oysters.

:)

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Just got back from a 2 day stay in San Diego to go see Nickelback, Hinder, Papa Roach and Saving Abel. They were awesome! :beer:

Now we are getting the house ready for a going-away-to-college party for our daughter tomorrow!! I'm exhausted already. :sleeping:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Just bought a fixer-upper house....and been painting and doing small repairs all weekend until about 2pm today. Then started ripping out the bathroom! Tomorrow could be an even more interesting day!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Friday - Golf
Saturday - Golf / Wedding to go to.
Sunday - Golf
Monday - ehh..... I'll probably work since I'm leaving Wed. for vacation.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Went up north to Tawas, MI for a few days, camped, relaxed etc etc it was great. Good times. Now back to work tomorrow night for 5 nights in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread