What is everyone doing for the long weekend?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Taking my lady friend camping... And hanging around the house..

I went camping and hiking all week before it got busy..

Check out my recent facebook pictures Molly..

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Drinking my sorrows away tonight. Possibly moving tomorrow. Maybe go to my boss' for a party. Church on sunday. Monday prolly gonna jerk off all day then go to a meeting.

oldmodman

Established Member
Clean out garage Sat & Sun, BBQ Mon.
The clean out is going to be messy. I am renting a concrete grinder to even a floor.

ff500

Established Member
At our place on Cape Cod, gonna take the boat to Monomoy point tomorrow there's been some great white shark sightings feeding on the seals out there, hoping to get some pics.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Haha that sucks. I'm sure ill spend half the weekend down at the pond. I've got a bag of old chex mix that the fish love.

The only nice thing is that sunday is our one year anny of launch, so our director said we could order lunch from wherever and he'll pay for it.

:rockon: Clyde's FTW, haha.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Working tonight , yardwork tomorrow and maybe wash my DD. Cobra has been sitting 4 months maybe time to wash it too.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Well lets see...drinking some beer, BBQ and hanging out with some friends. I dont have to be at work untill wen. morning

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'm going to the Miami vs. FSU game. Pumped about that. I haven't been to Tally up in 2+ years and it's always a good time. I also took next week off of work just to relax. I'm looking forward to it.

5point0guy

Established Member
Only working 4 hours on Saturday, probably just going to hang out with the gf and some friends. I only work 3 hours on Sunday, but of course it's 4:30 - 7:30, so I'll miss most of the NASCAR race, but I'll be home to see the end. Nothing better than drinking some beer and watching racing.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Might take a cruise up to Sam Houston Nat'l Forest if it doesn't rain. Also doing some furniture shopping. Happy hour at our favorite sushi restaurant Sunday (half price rolls FTW) with friends from school.

pyrocrazy

Established Member
keeping up with the college tradition of doing as much work as possible during the day and drinking as much as possible at night; however, tonight was one of those nights where the nycpd needed some revenue and busted all the parties and only the fast get away. good thing im faster than the fat kids....

Users who are viewing this thread