What is everyone doing for the long weekend?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
As the title says, what does everyone have planned for the long weekend? Anything fun?

Kyle and I are going camping with the boys and some of my family. I have been riding dirt bikes since I was 4 so I FINALLY get to go riding while we are up there. :pepper:

Kyle has never ridden before so I am going to take him on a ride too, that should be fun. Hopefully there will be no broken bones. :lol1:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
Sounds like it should be fun!

No big plans here. Rob's going to be working on a car and we might go for a bike ride tomorrow if the weather is nice. That's about it though. My grandpa is days away from dying so I don't feel much like doing anything anyway.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Took a week and a half off work. Going to the beach [Tybee Island, GA] with my girlfriend and dog.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I can neither confirm nor deny that I am taking a weekend, or that it may be a long weekend. I can not speculate or comment on the activities of the next 72 hours, apart from a general assurance that everything is ok, everything is going to continue to be ok, and there will be nothing of any note to comment on.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Anyone seen a liquid helium truck in or near the Houston area? Just wondering, just idly asking a question, no big deal. Anyone?

Jim Snover

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Doing projects for myself and work. Sleeping, concert, and other various things

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
what the HELL is a weekend? and double what the HELL is a long weekend?

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
Took my son to the Zoo today. Rest of the weekend just gonna hang out and relax.

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
car show tonight, watching college football all day tomorow, going to a cookout sunday, and going to the Rutgers v. Cinci game monday! Awesome weekend!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Tonight - Chillin
Tomorrow - Golf / Party at the House
Sunday - Car cruise through the Mountains
Monday - Gotta figure it out but will undoubtedly be eating a 20oz Porter House.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Nothing planned, the way I like it. My dad did just call and said he was lending a hand at an airshow right down the road from where I live so I might take the kids over there. My wife will be working. Other than that I think we are just going to relax. Did all the yard/house work today so we don't have to do it during the weekend.

It was nice having today off because I have 4 day weekend. SO far not working Fridays have kicked ass.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Work 9-7 on Saturday
Work 12-5 on Sunday then going to watch the fireworks ever the river
Off Monday as a paid holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread