What in the hell is wrong with NY?!

96 cobra

Established Member
littlest-dictator.jpg

She does whatever she wants to...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Very glad I don't live in that shithole state... and that's rich coming from someone who lives in Illinois.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He needs a good smack!

It's looking more and more like Bloomberg will one day run the country. Obama is just paving the way for him. :dw: :bored: :dw:

coposrv

Established Member
Typical lib thinking he knows what's best for you. This shit needs to stop.

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
There's a lot more ridiculous stuff he's come up with worse than this but as a NY'er I can't even speak about it because its total bs and pisses me off beyond belief. Idk what this state or country for that matter has come to. They want to dictate everything here.

jbs$

Established Member
Too bad That Bloomberg doesn't concern himself with issues that matter, like the fact that 80% of kids in NYC schools can not read and write.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Just FYI it is not just soda, it is any sugared drink. The new rules effect your coffee at Starbucks or McDonalds. you can only have them add so much sugar. They have some type of formula. Idiot Bloombutt needs to go off to some fantasy island forever, they have bigger problems to solve than sugar in water.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I guess people will start bootlegging soft drinks soon lol

WOT 88

Established Member
This guy is something else. How an entire city of citizens can allow a moron like this to strip them of this simplistic freedom is beyond me. There should be droves of people marching the streets swillin 2 liters in protest.

How exactly are these laws to be enforced? I can see it now, a detective from the NYPD 'SEU' (sugar enforcement unit) sitting deep cover at the McD's just trying to catch a mofo slippin.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
That piece of shit wants to tell people what volume level is appropriate for their headphones as well. Google it, I'm not being funny. Libs like him are the reason NY gets a bad name.

Users who are viewing this thread