What Has SVTPERFORMANCE.COM done for you?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I've met several like-minded car enthusiasts online and in person.

I have also learned a lot about SVT as an extension of Ford.

The site is full of resources that help diagnose and modify a wide array of cars.

Don't forget current political events and daily banter.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Real answer: learned not to buy a Cobra kit car because no way would my fat ass fit in one. Instead, get a Cobra! Also learned to give writing a shot, and give business a shot, and that life is short. If you're going to do something, might as well start now.

Better answer: Gave me a way to prepare my fellow mankind for the potential of invasion by space aliens in possession of advanced technology. In that regard I needed a means to teach the rudiments of physics to a wide audience. Because when you understand how the universe works, making it do what you need is comparatively easy. Speed of light, MHD power production, Special and General Relativity, rudiments of smelting metals, principles of electromagnetic induction ... ah, it was heady stuff back in the day, '05-'06. SVTP Performance gave me that platform. But I also learned. And in learning, I was inspired as to how to fix the invading aliens threat. In fact, it was even easier than fixing 2000 and 2012 had been.

No doubt history will gaze favorably upon SVTP Performance, her moderators and admins and owners, for their service to all mankind.

Machdup1

Established Member
It has allowed me to stay educated and informed regarding Ford’s flagship performance products in an environment of cool people free of the BS of some of the other mustang sites.

Users who are viewing this thread